Lucky me, the brewery is growing!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JnJ

Reaction score
At work yesterday we got together to eat some birthday cake in honor of the people who's birthdays were in Jan (including mine). Just as we were about to go back to work, the boss asked what everyone was doing for the Superbowl, I mention something about having some beer done. He asked what I meant and I explained that I homebrew, he says "oh ya, I used too, I got some equipment to get rid of if you want it" I say "hell yes". I was thinking may be it was a Mr. Beer kit or something. So last night he calls me at home and says he got the stuff out. He has 3 glass carboys, 3 corny kegs, a counter flow chiller, a counter pressure bottle filler, a filter system, a CO2 tank and regulator! I ask how much? He says nothing, just didn't want it all to go to waste. I will pick it all up tomorrow! What a great weekend so far.

Ya, I'm a lucky man this weekend. Oh and a new position is opening in my office and it looks like I'm a shoein. Fingers crossed, it's a nice raise.

Ok, so here is the take:

freestuff.jpg

3 carboys, 3 cornies, 5lbs CO2 tank, Regulator, bench capper, reverse flow chiller, reverse flow bottle filler, Corona grinder, filter system, scale, a bunch of corny connectors, airlocks, party tap, and several books! I'm pretty stoked about the whole take!

That's a heck of a nice score there JnJ. Even nicer for the new position at work......raise = more $ to buy brewing toys. Congratulations first on the promotion and second on the equipment.

Jeffrey

Thanks all. I am really close to everything for going AG, but one project at a time. I'm still working on the kegerator, then next is a fermentation closet, then I'll go AG. Of course, $$ dictates the progress of said projects. :)

Back