mogulus channel set-up

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brewpastor

Beer, not rocket chemistry
Reaction score
Following ollllo and beagle's lead I have a channel. I have called it BrewTube and I plan to do a live broadcast next time I brew. I only saw a bit of Beagle's broadcast but what I saw was great.

I will post prior to broadcasting.

BrewTube: We brew. You view.

See you there.

Slow down, BP! First you learn how to post 'advanced' using BTP and now you're brewcasting. :D

Glad I've inspired you!

Actually, your brewcast was too cool and I figured, why not do the same. I really am just a copy cat.

Sweet! :D

It is fun brewing like that, although I really need to figure out more permanent lighting over the brewspace. One day.

It is a brewery, not a TV studio.

My concern is the camera. I have a MacBook and it has a build in unit. I would rather have an external cam but can't seem to get it to function. I think there is a Mac issue going on. But there again, this is brewing and not TV production!

Yeah, I use my MacBook as well, using the built-in iSight camera. I was going to run my mini-DV in using Firewire, but couldn't find the blasted cable!

Yeah, I use my MacBook as well, using the built-in iSight camera. I was going to run my mini-DV in using Firewire, but couldn't find the blasted cable!

So, a fire wired camera should work? Tell me more so I can move into the 20th century. My sons are only 8 and 9 and aren't yet to the point where they can show me the way.

Latest posts

Back