Anyone get their Labelpeelers pre order yet/

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whitehause

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone got their label peelers pre order yet. I ordered some centennial and citra a few weeks ago,(1# each pellet) haven't gotten any updates. They expected between Oct 26 and Nov 10th. I know it's not the 10th yet, but was just curious if anyone had received theirs.

I have talked to them, they said they should be in their hands around the 2nd week of November. They said expect them at the very end of the window they gave us.

They charged my card, but no word yet. I got centennial Amarillo citra and simcoe.

Sent my order for 3 lbs of citra about a week and a half ago ....still waiting .

Requested an update and got a reply quickly. Apparently Hopunion orders are arriving at their supplier this week, and then they have to process and ship everything. Could be another week or three. I applaud LP on good honest customer service.

Here's the response I got a week ago from them:

The last update that we got was that the pre-order hops should start coming in about 2 weeks behind our initial estimate from HopUnion due to weather and would be in mid-November and should all be in by the end of November. Because we are located 2 miles down the road from the national supplier of all homebrew shops and pick up inventory order 5 days a week, as soon as they arrive from HopUnion, we will be able to pick them up and ship them out immediately.

Cheers!

Matt Pruszynski
LP

They just got the hops. They are packaging up and starting shipments soon. They have requested that you all CTFO and leave them alone so they can ship. :D

I had inquired about the "preorder" several days ago because I had never ordered this way before and wanted to make sure that all preorders were filled - and that I would not find out later that they could not fill them. Got this reply today - which was great to hear from them:

Yes, you are confirmed to be in our pre-order window. We did get an update this morning and we were informed that the pre-order hops were coming in as we speak to our supplier. It could take 1-2 weeks for all of them to arrive from HopUnion but because we are located 2 miles down the road from the national supplier of all homebrew shops and pick up inventory orders 5 days a week, as soon as they arrive from HopUnion, we will be able to pick them up and ship them out immediately. My best estimate would be that they should all be shipped out in the next 2-3 weeks.

Cheers!

Latest posts

Back