Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In fairness, their defense showed up the last two drives. Their offense is apparently still on the bus... Hoping we're not looking at a tale of two halves here.

Yea go Brady up 21 get a first Down better pump up the crowd they've been silent all game.

Scene of the crime

image.jpg

Ok... So that thing that just happened. One, awesome as any New England play should be. But: does that go down in the books as another TD pass for Brady? Just curious.

Also, did Stalworth ever have a Catch that pretty in his first tour with the Pats, because I can't remember one, but they were likely all just overshadowed by Moss...

Ok, confession time: I voted, on some online poll today, that the Pats would win a close game tonight. In my heart of hearts, I expected more from the Houston offense. I'm still not sure if we're seeing a surprising no show on their part, or a really surprising showing of the Pats defense. But I never expected _this_. It'll be really interesting to read some analysis tomorrow from folks who didn't watch this game 3 or 4 big beers deep.

You're going to have to get to more than 42 pts against Houston to impress this Packer fan. Maybe you'll get to try again in the post season at their house too ;)

So, one thing I'll remember about this game was The Man Vince Wilfork going off on Houston with tackles and pass blocks, while the [unbelievably hyped before this game] JJ Watts spent the evening giving Tom Brady the occasional hug. I'll have to check the stats in the morning but the only time I even heard Watts name mentioned was the occasional attempt by that utter dickhead Gruden to generate some viewership juice as the Texans ship was sinking.

images

The Man is serious. You don't mess with The Man.

So, 'Frisco.
In Foxboro.
In December.
On national tv - again.

Sounds like a repeat in the offing. Vegas has Pats -5.5 right now...

Cheers! :mug:

Is it 58-0 yet?

Not impressed.

LOL. Thats adorable. You scored a bunch of points once and now it's "pretend to have our big pants on" time.

Even with that impressive win, the Seahawks trail the Pats in points-scored by 172 points. That's disgusting.

The Pats have scored 472 points so far. No one else is over 380.

So... Yeah.. You're cute little one-game.... Not impressed.

LOL. Thats adorable. You scored a bunch of points once and now it's "pretend to have our big pants on" time.

Even with that impressive win, the Seahawks trail the Pats in points-scored by 172 points. That's disgusting.

The Pats have scored 472 points so far. No one else is over 380.

So... Yeah.. You're cute little one-game.... Not impressed.

How many of those points were scored in Seattle?

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2012101408/2012/REG6/patriots@seahawks

Back