Yard sale!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hehawbrew

Reaction score
SWMBO dosnt care, so, I'm telling everyone here!

At a yard sale today I bought a big bottle dryer tree, ale pale fermentor and bottle bucket, table top bottle capper, hand capper, and a wort chiller for 20$!!!!!

Nice one good find. I scored 3 ball lock corny's, a 5lb tank and regulator and a picnic tap off Craig's list for $100 a couple of weeks ago. I just wanted the kegs as I have a 10lb tank in my kegerator but I'm thinking I will make a mobile garbage can kegerator for slow pitch with it.

Lol, thanks!

It was funny because I was on my way to brew with some friends. My buddy who was driving with me caught it out of the corner of his eye!

Not much better than a good deal!

Nice one good find. I scored 3 ball lock corny's, a 5lb tank and regulator and a picnic tap off Craig's list for $100 a couple of weeks ago. I just wanted the kegs as I have a 10lb tank in my kegerator but I'm thinking I will make a mobile garbage can kegerator for slow pitch with it.

having a back up co2 tank for when the big one kicks is not the orst thing, get a second regulator if you find one cheap and use it to flush bottles, secondaries and anything else with co2.

Why can't I ever come across deals like this at garage sales? All everyone around me has is kid cloths and bikes. Damn suburbs.

I got lucky!

A few years back, a friend of mine got a kegerator in perfect condition/working condition for 100$!

Back