Holiday Brewout in NW Phoenix

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wild

Reaction score
The Annual What Ale's Ya Holiday Brew Out
Saturday December 2, 2006
Get your recipe's and brew pots ready for a great day of brewing starting at 8:00 AM until dusk.

See you there;
Wild

Bumping to bring attention of the event to the Phoenix brewers here.

What Ale's Ya
6362 W Bell Road
Glendale, Arizona, 85302
United States
phone: (623) 486-8016

Who all's planning to go?

So, who in the Phoenix area showed up? I had a great time! Met a few great people and saw some very cool setups. I am soooo jealous!

I was thinking about calling Chuck a few times, just to see how busy it was. I couldn't show up, since I was busy running Chuck's competition. We thought the day was going to be slow, but we did a pretty good business.

How was it, Cregar?

Also, just to announce it, we're having an open-house, on the 24th. Yep, Christmas Eve. Jeffrey's going to smoke a whole turkey, and we're pulling out all the stops. Come on in, when you get done with your shopping done. (Or, come in and finish shopping there!)

Brewers Connection, on University between Rural and McClintock.

steve

Great time, food, brews, and brewers. I believe there were 242 gallons brewed all day. Like Cregar said, there were excellent setups from E/EG on a turkey burner to full RIMS and HERMS.

Wild

Are you sure you didn't? I'm pretty hard to miss at 225# 6'2" and a straw hat! :ban:

Wild

Back