WTT Dogfish for Russian River

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Native302

Reaction score
Ok I'm trying this again. Last time the guy I traded with received his package, but I never got mine.

I'm looking for RUSSIAN RIVER pliny the elder, blind pig, beatification, temptation, and possibly some other sours/belgians.

I have 120 min ipa, pearl jam 20th anniversary ale, hell hound, bitches brew, and can get pretty much whatever else from DFH. Including old school barley wine and world wide stout.

I know the prices of both companies beers and would like to do a fair trade with someone.

I should be able to find one or two of those. I've been looking for 120 for a long time but its never showed up locally. What's the price on the 120 so i can buy equal value?

Okay I can get damnation, supplication and consecration easily right now. Pliny and the others would be harder to get for me but mmaybe possible. Supplication is suppossed to be amazing

120 min is $30 a 4 pack at the brewery. I've seen it in stores for $10 a bottle though.

So do those sound good to you? The damnation is like 4.99 or 5.99 but i think that's easy to find. The other two are American wild ales thtare suppossed to be amazing. The supplication and consecration are both 10.99. Let me know i you wanna move forward on this. I'd love a 120 min 4 pack and maybe a bomber of old school barley wine or two regular bottles If there not crazy expensive. We can finish this over phone or text if you want my number is 916-690-0541

Salvador

I have access to concecration suplication redemption salvation and damnation. What I really want is Pliny, blind pig, beatification, and temptation.

The old school is $15 a 4 pack and is15% abv!

I can do the Pliny, blind pig and temptation. I have never seen the beatification. However, I was thinking of running up there this weekend so I could check at the brewery/ get a growler if that would help.

I'd be down to try the world wide stout and 120, perhaps the Pearl jam thing.

Can you get Sanctification, Deification, Erudition, or Perdition?

What do you want to set the spending limit at? Or how much do you want of DFH?
Last one I did we set it at $100. Let me know what works for you.

My experience has been that deification, erudition and perdition are not bottled, but only available on tap. And I don't think they do growlers of the belgian/ sour ales. But I can check.

I just looked online and it appears that they have perdition and supplication on tap right now, so I can try and get them to fill a growler or whatever. It does not show any of the bottles you want in stock (like I said I don't think they bottle any of those).

Regarding Blind Pig and Pliny, I can get you all you want. As for spending limit, 100 bucks is more than enough. I'd be happy to do 50 or so.

Native, check out the RR bottle log for the list of their sours they've bottled. Mcarb is right on those 3 only served on tap.

http://www.russianriverbrewing.com/pages/bottle/index.html

btw, I don't think Beatification has been bottled since 2008....I believe looking for a rare beer trade or ebay may be your best bet there. (I have seen it on ebay in the range of $25-$35 +shipping for a 375 mL)

Ok I'm totally fine with pliny, blind pig and temptation. For a trade. Let me know what and how much You want. Thank-you for your help

Okay I got a case temptation so I'm really looking for a pliny the elder and blind pig

Cool, because I swung by the brewery weekend and picked some up. I got a case of 500 ml bottles, six of each. Might cost a ton to ship, want all twelve or should we do three each? They were 5 bucks each plus tax, actually more expensive than at whole foods. But you can only get two at a time at whole foods. Let me know what you want to do.

Man a case would be great, but I imagine shipping would be alot depending on the dimensions of the case. Three each sounds good....can't be picky since I don't have access to them. If all you want is the 120min IPA 4 pack that should keep us about even on price since the 120 cost $30. If you want something else just send the case and I'll get what you want, if available.

Thanks again for helping me out and look forward to a smothe transaction. BTW I ship USPS, wrap in bubble wrap, insure with delivery conformation and never had an issue with a broken bottle. Their flat rate boxes are great!

Dude, I am going to have to bail on this. Broke right now and can't justify the cost. Sorry. I feel like a ******, but I have to make some hard choices right now.

A guy in my homebrew club said he saw a few bottles of 'black market' Pliny at a local DC bottle shop for...wait for it...$15 each

Back