brewing magazines

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another vote for Brew Your Own. Also, if you get a membership with the AHA, you get Zymurgy magazine along with discounts to local pubs and restaurants as well as the Homebrewers Conference.

Homebrewing gives you two choices for magazines. One comes with a membership to a great organization. The other does not. I have both, and have had both for as long as they have been around. If you choose only one I would go with Zymurgy.

There were a couple of the past issues that had the exact same content though. That kind of pissed me off. Other than that and JZ grandstanding, they are good.

Brew Your Own, Zymurgy, The Beer Connoisseur(not really a homebrewing magazine but a good magazine about good beer)

I've been getting BYO for a while now. But, I've been wondering how it compares to Zymurgy. I used to get Zymurgy years ago.

Latest posts

Back