Visually Appealing Food

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hickory Smoke = Heaven.
P1020859.JPG

fixed that for you :)

Bacon wrapped ribs sound awesome, anyone ever done a bacon wrapped brisket on the smoker? Something about a good beef to pork ratio on the grill that makes me happy.

Sauce

IMG_1360-768596.JPG

Meat

IMG_1359-769808.JPG

Together

IMG_1362-771520.JPG

Delicious and spicy with the Habaneros in the sauce. I am going to let it marinade today and then eat it tomorrow for lunch at work. Delicious taco. Maybe make some rice and beans to go along today.

Haha, I just found this old picture on my backup drive. I tell you what, after enough beer nothing looks more appealing than nearly a dozen white castles and a can of molson :D I haven't had WC in years since we moved, but I'm actually getting hungry just thinking about them.

whitecastle2.jpg

I really need a better camera. Hopefully soon these pictures will look as good as they taste.

0722092039a.jpg

Sesame crusted seared tuna over sweet coconut rice w/ a sesame soy glaze. The greens are shaved asparagus dressed with mirin, rice wine vinegar and a little chili garlic paste for some heat. The green smear on the top of the plate is wasabi.

Chicken Marinated in Hot Pepper Beer, Smoked for ~ 8 hours.

Chix_Salsa_001.jpg

One leg with Fire & Ice Salsa (Basically Pico De Gallo w/ Diced Watermelon substituted for tomatoes)

Chix_Salsa_002.jpg

I just put together a home grown Zuchini risotto with some sauteed chicken and a light pan sauce.

click for bigger

You sir are fired from drinking until you can name off all beverages imbibed the previous night.

Not very artsy presentation, but it sure was good. That's my amarillo IPA in the background.

iPhoneUpload.jpg

kinda excused, though if you took a picture it was most likely a special occasion. Anniversary, birthday, something about small beings coming into the world. Never the less, I barely remember last night so it matters not.

Also, you totally look nothing like your avatar and it throws me so far off that I can't explain. I always imagine myself talking to the love boat...

Back