ISO: Dark Lord, Hunahpu, BCBS variants FT: List

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hah. good one. yeah, even though I try to drink my IPAs fresh, I dont put too much stock in it. There are actually some I prefer aged (GASP!)

pkrath84 said:
hah. good one. yeah, even though I try to drink my IPAs fresh, I dont put too much stock in it. There are actually some I prefer aged (GASP!)

I was just giving you crap. No worries bud.

At first I was like "What, he has a Dayman? I will trade anything for that!" Then I saw quantity zero. Why do they even list it then? Arg.

Really anything?

Any beer. That I can get.

Should have been more clear. Though that awful video might show in a disturbingly accurate way how I feel about Dayman. I want to brew a clone, but I just can't get the coffee right! Damn you, Stone!

Check out my coffee IPA. Its a good starting point... I think close but not an exact clone. Try it, tweak it.

Sorry for the confusion but I do that so I know whether or not its worth trading for or buying again in the future.

I can try to get you some if the incentive is good enough lol. I know a place that had a few as of last week

I can try to get you some if the incentive is good enough lol. I know a place that had a few as of last week

It's OK, I don't really have access to anything that you don't. Besides, it's probably better that I can't always get all the delicious beer I want, or I would be monstrously obese and drunk all the time.

chocotaco said:
It's OK, I don't really have access to anything that you don't. Besides, it's probably better that I can't always get all the delicious beer I want, or I would be monstrously obese and drunk all the time.

So you would turn into a chocotaco?

Any beer. That I can get.

Should have been more clear. Though that awful video might show in a disturbingly accurate way how I feel about Dayman. I want to brew a clone, but I just can't get the coffee right! Damn you, Stone!

mmm I had Dayman once on tap...incredible...but I must say that SOAS from Beachwood is very very close :)

Bump with an update! Other beers have been acquired thanks to the MAW!

Still on the look out for:

BCBS: Vanilla, Cherry Rye, and Bramble Rye

Back