• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FREE to good home... party star 5L keg setup

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Golddiggie

Reaction score
I have four 5L metal mini-kegs with the bungs (reusable) and CO2 tap setup. I'm not using them (having progressed to a full kegging setup) and just don't want them taking up space anymore. IF you're local to me (or coming to this area) and are interested in these, let me know. I'm NOT going to ship these since I have neither a box big enough to safely ship them, nor do I want to deal with shipping them.

if you won't ship it, can you drop it off in Iowa.. LOL

nice offer wish i was in the area

Satisfaction, nice... Any thoughts on when you'd be looking to connect? I work in Quincy during the week, normal work day (plus the famous traffic to/from that area).

I've posted up some other items I'm looking to get rid of. If you're interested in those too, let me know... PM me when (date/day/time/etc) you're thinking of heading over.

Back