Hops $1.00/OZ

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Steelers77

Vendor
Reaction score
I bought a bunch of hops and now I'm having some buyers remorse. A dollar an ounce for Cascade, Chinook, Columbus, Centennial, Nugget, and $1.25 for Simcoe, Golding,and Northern Brewer, US Hallertau, Tettnang, Fuggle

why? I pay 3.99 an ounce out here. and like 4.99 for nobles

They are 2009

"why? I pay 3.99 an ounce out here. and like 4.99 for nobles"
Wife was not too pleased with my latest purchase went a little overboard.

These are Pellet hops, I'd like everyone to know that I can not ship these unit the end of the week, I am out of town on business and should be back on Thursday or Friday.you can email me directly @ [email protected]

Email Sent. Let me know how much shipping is and if you have the quantities I sent you. Thanks Steelers77.

Email sent. I'm in for as much Simcoe I can get and a healthy amount of Centennial, Chinook, and Columbus.

Hey guys,
I am in fact out of town and it looks like I'm getting pushed into the weekend so I will get your hops out to you next week. Sorry for the delay. Also, I have set up a paypal account so I will email you later this week with totals. Thanks for being patient.

Hey guys, I sent out paypal request to everyone who email me, if you didn't get one let me know what it was you wanted.
Thanks.

For those of you who have paid via paypal I will be shipping out your orders tomorrow, Just got done weighing them out. Thanks, and there are still some left for the people who have not ordered!

Sent the payment just a few moments ago. Not expecting mine to be sent with the first wave of orders so don't worry about getting it out ASAP. I think I'll be making a hop bomb with them soon enough though. :)

how much of what type do you have left if any?

I bought about 2 pounds of various varieties and got them last night. Haven't used them yet but they shipped super fast, look great, perfect packaging with alpha acid readings clearly marked. A great deal especially when you consider you don't have to buy a full pound and they are 2009 crop. Thanks again!

Hops are back up for sale, I've been placed with the vendor threads. Thanks to eveyone who has ordered, and I was glad to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back