Thirsty Goat Brewing Labels....help

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scinerd3000

Reaction score
thirstygoatlabel.jpg

so a friend of mine came up with this...any ideas besides adding Est 2006 and My Area(Lake Forest, Ca)? A reminder that i have absolutly no artistic skill

Possibly something less demonic looking goat, not one that would eat your soul.

hmm.....thirsty goat is a torture method which is how i came up with the name. if anything i was hoping more demonic. he also did this one:
untitled-1.jpg

"The victims' legs were tied to a tree, and the soles of their feet were moistened with salt water. A tethered, thirsty goat would then lick their feet until the flesh was worn away."

"The victims' legs were tied to a tree, and the soles of their feet were moistened with salt water. A tethered, thirsty goat would then lick their feet until the flesh was worn away."

exactly! where did you find such an artfully descript wording? yea its the basic gist of it.

the only thing I would change in the first is the ability to look through the letters. If he could put that in vector form and turn the letters into "objects" he could bring them up front so they would be completely in front of the goat.

I'm sure that doesn't make sense.

the only thing I would change in the first is the ability to look through the letters. If he could put that in vector form and turn the letters into "objects" he could bring them up front so they would be completely in front of the goat.

I'm sure that doesn't make sense.

i get it...thats the type of stuff i was hoping to hear actually. keep it coming!

yea...now all i have to do is learn to use illustrator well. Keep the comments comin people! Im going to have him redraw some of this over the weekend and will post update when finished!

Back