FRESHOPS Website

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nunner

Reaction score
I ordered a few hop rhizomes from FRESHOPS two weeks ago, i've been getting a little antsy about getting them so today I went to there website to see if there was anything about how long it normally takes to ship and I see there site is gone too. I know they have a pretty good reputation, so I am not worried about getting ripped off, I was just wondering if anyone knew what was going on?

Hey I ordered mine from freshhops on march 20th, and the arrived at my house by the 24. It is odd that there site is down, it looks like they are changing name and sites to me. http://www.oregontrailbrewery.com/ is what I come up with when I go to there home page.

That's something. I also ordered a couple of rhizomes about a month ago or so and got them in good time as usual.

I wonder what's up.

I'd give them a call about your order. It sounds like it may have slipped through the cracks.

[email protected] was the email address I got when I ordered.

541 929 2736 this is the phone number I called and talked to them around a week and a half ago, I'd say give them a call and see what's up.

[email protected] was the email address I got when I ordered.

541 929 2736 this is the phone number I called and talked to them around a week and a half ago, I'd say give them a call and see what's up.

Now that is interesting, I got a entirely different email response from them.... I will give them a call tomorrow.

Our site went down yesterday the 8th and is for some reason pointing to an Oregon Trail brewery site that is on the same screwed up server. We are attempting to get this fixed asap. In the meantime please call 800 460 6925 to contact us or place an order. Anyone have a reliable server company they recommend?

Dave Wills
Freshops

Our site went down yesterday the 8th and is for some reason pointing to an Oregon Trail brewery site that is on the same screwed up server. We are attempting to get this fixed asap. In the meantime please call 800 460 6925 to contact us or place an order. Anyone have a reliable server company they recommend?

Dave Wills
Freshops

Thanks for the reply, guess I was just impatient, they came in today! Cant wait to get them planted!

image-4123095490.jpg

Dave site ie back up. He has a quality operation !!!! My site goes down on occasion also . Its enough to drive one crazy. Cheers Glen

Dave Wills
Freshops

I've had a great experience with A Small Orange (though it's not who we use for our retail site), but on a personal level, they have been great.

Latest posts

Back