I think they're hot, but you probably don't

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow...I went through 24 pages of this thread, at work, to discover 2 things. First, some of you are naming people who are unquestionably hot and do not belong in this thread. Second, I am the only person in the world attracted to Anne Coulter. Don't judge me.

todd_k said:
Wow...I went through 24 pages of this thread, at work, to discover 2 things. First, some of you are naming people who are unquestionably hot and do not belong in this thread. Second, I am the only person in the world attracted to Anne Coulter. Don't judge me.

Correct on both counts. The first of which is pretty lame because I (and others) have really put it all out there while many just play it safe and go with total and traditional hotties which nobody can really mock them for :D

If we're doing 90's alt-rock women, how about Kim Deal of Pixies/Breeders fame?

Don't forget The Amps.

That reminds me; I used to crush on The Breeder's old bass player, Josephine Wiggs, in no small part because she reminded me a lot of a girl I crushed on in high school.

500full.jpg

Kim Gordon's single now, too.

kim_gordon_4.jpg

todd_k said:

I don't mind Ann Coulter's looks at all; it's her personality that I find completely revolting. Same goes for Paris Hilton.

Also if you're going to bring up Ann Coulter I'd say her arch nemesis Rachel Maddow is fair game, too. Also revolting personality...and sorta looks like a 13 year old boy in the right light, so I think a good match for this thread except I don't find her inexplicably hot.

Wow...I went through 24 pages of this thread, at work, to discover 2 things. First, some of you are naming people who are unquestionably hot and do not belong in this thread.

The more interesting question to me would be what celebs are viewed almost universally as being uber-hot, that just don't do it for you? For me, it would be almost any of the bleach-blonde, fake-tittied airheads that are far too numerous. And Jennifer Anniston.... meh.

Second, I am the only person in the world attracted to Anne Coulter. Don't judge me.

I will judge you. That's wrong. Unless you're just fantasizing about keeping her mouth filled up so she'll be quiet.

Brody Dalle from The Distillers and Spinnerette. Saw her in '03 or something. Man, she's awesome.

image-1084807797.jpg

image-2630357818.jpg

HappyLoon said:
Gwen Stefani or Heyley Williams from Paramore. Apparently I dig punk rock chicks.

FOR ****** SAKE, is the concept really that hard to grasp, or are people only reading the first half of the thread title?

emjay said:
FOR ****'S SAKE, is the concept really that hard to grasp, or are people only reading the first half of the thread title?

People actually think they are hot? A friend of mine can't even look at Gwen Stefani.

Heyley Williams, well, ok, I guess my fetish isn't unusual.

Anyone mention Lady Gaga yet? Or the girl from American Pickers. She looks like fun for sure. My friends and family still think I'm joking about Gaga. She drives me wild.

Back