F*&^ Work

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JohnnyO

Reaction score
That's all.

F*&^ Mother Effing Work.

/Rant

Just a really frustrating day at work.
And I fully realize that I am lucky to have a job in the current economy. I apologize to any of my unemployed brethren. Again, it was just a frustrating day.

47 minutes.

I spent the last three days cleaning up a recently fired guy's mess and creating a new set of sites for a customer...

I report the work complete, and some jack-ass sales guy tells me it's wrong, but never communicated the changes that were supposed to be implemented.

I want to wring his ****ing neck..

It's been a hell of a week for me. And I'm quite ready to leave, but now SWMBO is stuck with 11th hour debug and I dont know when I'm going to get out of here..

Beer, 45 minutes away.. you can make it.

are you 47 in or 47 till you're out? Even though I go back to work in 2 weeks I feel for ya. I bet you can taste that APA you've got kegged. Just close your eyes and dream about it... It's Friday! :mug:

Ahhhhhhh so tasty. Thanks!! I had 47 minutes left at work (currently 40).

Was planning on going to the gym after work. I'm adjusting my schedule now to go home, pour a pint and strum my guitar.

Better therapy.

39 Minutes.

I feel for ya I've spent all we debuging scripts that the last admin broke.

That's all.

F*&^ Mother Effing Work.

/Rant

Just a really frustrating day at work.
And I fully realize that I am lucky to have a job in the current economy. I apologize to any of my unemployed brethren. Again, it was just a frustrating day.

47 minutes.

I just had to turn around and see if my coworker was on Homebrewtalk.com. :D

35 minutes...

Going to pick up a sixer of Torpedoes and whatever catches my fancy. Wife's got to go to a funeral tomorrow, family friend passed away, so I'll have the kids. We're going to be brewing a Cream Ale.

I just had to turn around and see if my coworker was on Homebrewtalk.com. :D

bahahaha

I also picked up a six pack each of Abita's Restoration Ale and their Jockamo IPA. I'm trying to drink them sparingly as they're unavailable here in CT.

19 minutes here...

Back