Bottle washer for "designer" faucet?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eulipion2

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
My former apartment had a standard faucet, and I loved my bottle washer. Now I live in a new apartment with a fancy faucet (Koehler, maybe?) that doesn't have any kind of hose hook-ups. Does anyone know of some way I can get a bottle washer assembly hooked up to this faucet? I have a little pump bottle wash I use when sanitizing bottles, but the faucet powered one works so much better for kegs and stuck-on crud. And it's more fun...:drunk:

Thanks in advance!

A lot of times you can still unscrew the aerator part in the designer ones and use a standard sink connector. I know in my previous apartment I thought I couldn't connect one for a long time, but it turned out I was able to unscrew it and just had to get it unstuck first.

There are some that don't have a connector though. For those I guess you could maybe jury rig a valve/hose assembly under the sink to use when you wash bottles.

Mine is one that can go between stream and sprayer (though not fine enough to be practical) all on the same big, flat head. Nothing to unscrew unfortunately. If I remember I'll take a picture in the morning.

Latest posts

Back