Free Sam Adams Perfect Pint Glass

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bcstuff

Reaction score
Rip from slickdeals.net ////

Free Sam Adams Boston Lager Perfect Pint (Sensory Glass) w/ 3 six-pack UPCs ($3 s/h in VA and TX)
I was at a local grocery store to pick up some beer and saw an excellent Sam Adams promotion. They are offering a free Perfect Pint/Sensory Glass when you mail in 3 UPC codes from their various six-packs. Residents of TX and VA need to also send $3 for shipping. I failed to take a photo of the promo, figuring I could find it on their website, but to no avail yet. You can also text "LAGER" to 75309 or email [email protected] for details.

Hope this helps. Here is the Samuel Adam's site about the glass: http://www.samueladams.com/enjoy-...-form.aspx

End Rip////

UPDATE>.....................
Here is the replyl with the details of the promotion I received from sending an email to [email protected] :

To receive your free glass, please send the UPCs from 3 Samuel Adams 6 packs with an index card that has your name, address, phone number, email, and date of birth to:

INMAR Fulfillment Center
Attn: Boston Lager
Program: BOSBLF01
PO Box 426008
Del Rio, TX 78842-6008

If you live in AL, AR, AZ, CT, HI, IL, IN, KS, KY, MA, MD, MO, NC, NJ, OH, OK, SD, TX, UT, VT, or WV, you do not need to include the UPCs. And, if you live in TX or VA, you need to include a check for $3 payable to "Inmar". (Sorry, but these are required by state laws.)

If you have any further questions, please let me know.

Thank you for your interest and support of Samuel Adams.

Enjoy
BC :mug:

still waiting on my newcastle glass but I'll give this a go too, I love free stuff :) thanks for the link

I bought a set of these glasses and was surprised by the low quality workmanship for something so pricey (especially when compared to some of the imported European glasses that cost less than the SA beer). But free is good, and they certainly beat tumblers/mixers.

Also, if you go on the free Sam Adams brewery tour, and then take your ticket to the bar down the street, and buy a Sam Adams, you get one. Tour was mostly just a tasting, which is fine by me.

I like the SA glass. I broke the only one I had though. Glad I live in PA cause it's not that easy to buy anything less than a case here.
I got my Newcastle glasses a couple weeks ago. Good quality but not so found of the shape of them. Kind of awkard to hold if you ask me.
Thanks for the info!

I bought a set of these glasses and was surprised by the low quality workmanship for something so pricey (especially when compared to some of the imported European glasses that cost less than the SA beer). But free is good, and they certainly beat tumblers/mixers.

I got a set of 4 from my local bar during a Sam Adams promo. Every Sam Adams you got came with the glass.

They are very low quality though and are probably seconds / low grade.

Just filled mine out, planning to send it in tomorrow. Hopefully this promotion is still going on.

Just an FYI, I was up at Haskell's a few weeks ago and picked up a few of these glasses for $2.99+tax each(no Sam Adam's UPC's required). For those of you in MN, it would probably be cheaper to go pick a few up there.

I grabbed them because the last time I saw them, somewhere else, they were selling for $20/each. I told the cashier at Haskell's about it, and he laughed, and informed me that he gets them for $1.50/each.

If you guys have a million "Discount Tobacco & Beverage" shops in your area that do mix and match six packs just try to look through their boxes of sixer boxes for Sam Adams ones. I got 3 without even having to buy Sam Adam although I have no problem with SA brews. I'll be sending mine out soon.

I got my Newcastle glasses from a buy a pint keep the glass promo, it's an alright glass... When I got my Sam Adams glass a while back I was surprised at how thin the glass was, but it's still one of my favorite glasses, I like their oktoberfest glass alot too.

The best way to get these glasses free is go on the brewery tour then buy any beer at the bar down the street... your beer comes in a pint glass you get to keep for free :p

I sent mine in awhile ago and got a letter back saying I didn't send them enough UPCs. I swore that I sent 3 but sent 3 more just to be safe. No glass yet and it's been 3 or 4 weeks since the resend.

Not me. I was hoping to see "hey I finally got my glass" when I clicked on the link to read this thread.

I sent in for this glass back in October and never got anything. A few weeks ago I sent an email inquring about my glass. They responded by saying that my request was processed but there was an error in the packaging and they had to redo it. They said the glasses would be sent out after the 1st of the year so there is still hope. I was rather happy to see my free Newcastle glass arrive in the mail earlier this week though!

Patience is the key with a lot of these fulfillment deals. They are often shipped with special "truckload" rates. In other words, no glasses may be shipped until they accumulate enough orders for a truckload. They are not shipped out as the orders are received, because all the small orders would result in a much higher shipping rate.

No, it's too late. They sent me a letter saying I didn't send enough proofs of purchase (I did) and that I needed to send enough in before a deadline sometime in mid December.

I got mine in the mail today! :mug:

Edit: I think I sent mine out sometime mid October for anyone that is still waiting

Ours arrived yesterday. While I might take issue that it's the "perfect" pint glass, I suppose we can accept that by virtue of the "free" part.

Latest posts

Back