A label idea for an upcoming beer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrianP

Reaction score
Suggestions?

monkey_shock_RIS.bmp

No, the one on the first two fingers says "For v*ginal use only", the other says "For rect*l use only". Somebody posted that one before in a post about the shocker. Maybe the motivational poster thread.

I heard a Peter Gabriel song the other day, and somehow this came to mind.

Hilarious! I actually LOL'd!

Well since you asked for suggestions, I'd say to blend the square in the bottom left so it matches the rest of the background?

i think it would look better without the shocker and the monkeys face still definitely gets the point across. If you can't remove then blend the green better like mentioned above.

Why do people always leave the thumb off the shocker?!? Any woman (or monkey if you prefer) will tell you, the thumb is key to successful shocking.

And where does the thumb come into play? Does it go with the pinky? if this works for your girl, perhaps you are using the shocker too often!

I want to see a monkey in an electric chair. That's not a suggestion for your label, I just seriously want to see a monkey in an electric chair. ;)

Latest posts

Back