• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FOR SALE - JSP Malt Mill Bare Bones BAA (NEVER USED)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SeanGC

Reaction score
Selling this JSP Malt Mill. Purchased to motorize, but our local HBS has a 3 roll monster mill that I loved, and bought that instead.

$80 Bucks, Final Price. Brand New, Never Used Once. Buyer pays for shipping.

Throwing in the Hopper Deck for free. It got wet at one point (only the deck, not the mill), and was never wiped off. Still can be mounted too and doesn't have any other issues.

Pictures Attached.

IMG_0486.jpg

IMG_0488.jpg

IMG_0490.jpg

IMG_0489.jpg

IMG_0494.jpg

It has an Adjustable Gap. The knob, which can be seen best in the 4th picture from the top, allows you to adjust the gap on that roller.

Are you still located in Staten Island like your profile says? I'd be interested if I can skip the shipping and pick up local.

Hey I'm in the Jerz, what mill did you end up with and what is your local HBS? Brooklyn Homebrew? I'm in the market for a mill and can't decide which way to go. Goodluck.

John

What size chuck would I need to run this mill with a drill? I just realized I might not be able to drop $80 right now and just keep crushing at my HBS for now....Good luck on the sale and if I see this up for sale still later I might just have to give in

My local HBS is Brooklyn Homebrew and Bitter and Esters. I prefer to use B&E's 3 roll monster mill to crush my grain, regardless if it's bought in store or now. Therefore, I bought the same 3 roll monster mill for personal use. My efficiency has been 85% and up, with an average of 90%.

Back