One of those nights.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JebCkr

Reaction score
So, the other night was fairly interesting in a "regret it the next day" sort of way. My two roommates and myself spent the better part of the day drinking. First homebrew then quickly digressing to The High Life. That night we end up going to campus (we were driven) and first getting kicked out of a sorority movie thing where they had an outdoor movie. Reason being "we were too loud." So we proceed to play hide and seek on campus which quickly turned into two of us drinking and seeing how long it would take for the third to realize we weren't going to find him. We end up at home and things take a turn for the worse.

We had half a pan of chili dip from earlier and yes...food fight. The fight ends with a potato cannon full of chili being shot inside the house. I wish I'd thought to take a picture for everyone, but well...I didn't exactly have a priority list this morning.

The better part of today was spent finding a ladder and cleaning chili off our vaulted ceiling. If there is a lesson to be learned...I missed it. :tank:

JebCkr said:
So, the other night was fairly interesting in a "regret it the next day" sort of way. My two roommates and myself spent the better part of the day drinking. First homebrew then quickly digressing to The High Life. That night we end up going to campus (we were driven) and first getting kicked out of a sorority movie thing where they had an outdoor movie. Reason being "we were too loud." So we proceed to play hide and seek on campus which quickly turned into two of us drinking and seeing how long it would take for the third to realize we weren't going to find him. We end up at home and things take a turn for the worse.

We had half a pan of chili dip from earlier and yes...food fight. The fight ends with a potato cannon full of chili being shot inside the house. I wish I'd thought to take a picture for everyone, but well...I didn't exactly have a priority list this morning.

The better part of today was spent finding a ladder and cleaning chili off our vaulted ceiling. If there is a lesson to be learned...I missed it. :tank:

The lesson is: Take pics next time!

I expect to see a youtube posting of a potato cannon firing chili (among other things). Who knows, maybe it'll become an annual contest like punkin chunkin.

Back