Just wanted to say...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rerobb

Reaction score
Bargain fittings is awesome! I would deffinately reccomend them to anyone who needs stainless fittings for their home brewery.

I called and talked to them on monday about a few items, then promptly ordered from their website, just recieved items to build me keggle today(thursday). That's 3 days to ship from texas to ohio for only 5 bucks! not bad in my book, plus they have ALOT better prices than McMaster Carr.

+1 to this sentiment!

I ordered (and just received) all my stainless fittings for my all-grain conversion. There was a bit of tubing missing, but after a quick email to Wayne, it was sorted out and is already on its way to me! Great prices and great customer service!

So true! I definitely recommend them too. Very fast and affordable delivery with reasonable product prices.

Absolutely, I have used bargain fittings myself, and he is a very reliable vendor. While praising ppl, Hopsdirect, and BrewMastersWarehouse are also awesome vendors,among many others, but they stand out in my mind.

Keep up the awesome work all of you, when you live in a town with mediocre suppies, you all are God sent!

+1, I ordered ss fittings, was short an o ring so I sent a PM through this site and had the o ring the next day free of charge. Awesome vendor!

Back