Charleston home brew equipment?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rapchizzle

Reaction score
Is there anywhere local to get home brew equipment or ingredients? I know Holy City has grain but does anyone in town else cater to this hobby?

Only HCB for grain. Decent hop selection and usually pretty fresh too. White labs yeast only and their selection varies and is usually pretty limited. I've had good and bad experiences ranging from wrong quantities to saying they have something on the website when they don't. Great people though and good advice. They will order anything you want along with their weekly order, too. Just takes more planning than I ever do.

I've heard bottles in mt p has some basic items like dry yeast and maybe dme. Haven't been yet.

Bottles has about 1/2 an aisle with some basics. Dme, dry yeast, liquid yeast, brewers best kits, and I think a small selection of hops and grains. Also sanitizers and cleaners, bottle caps. Etc

Latest posts

Back