Nor Cal Brewing's 13 Days False Bottom giveaway WINNERS!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am going to use this new thread to show the winners because they would get lost in the "giveaway" thread. I will update this thread every day.
I am only going to post the order number because I have no way of knowing the persons HBT user name. If you want to reply to this thread as the winner, feel free..You will be getting a "YOU WON" e mail from us very soon.

As the winner you will have till the end of January 2013 to let me know if you want any mods to the false bottom i.e hole, handle, hinge or a trade up for a larger false bottom, etc..... I will accept trading up for "false bottoms" only and trade value is $37.99. Any mods or upgrades is subject to the regular modification cost and upgraded shipping charges.

Our first winner is "order number". 3414
Next up....2692
next winner order number 3207
today is #3607
Here we go..#3521
#2554 is the winner for this winter day!
Here is the next lucky winner!!! #4102
Day 8 in the winners circle is #2752
Gold star today goes to #3485
#10 winner is 2807
On to #11 3573
Last of the 12" FB winners is 3652

So here is the winner of the GRAND PRIZE and the best damn 15" false bottom system on the market....

Drum roll PLEASE...............

Order number 2453...

Congratulations and Happy New Year from myself and all of us at Nor Cal Brewing Solutions!

Damnit... Within 6 of two of those...

homer-doh-squaregreen.jpg

Hey I'm 2692! woohoo! This couldn't come at a better time! I've been slowly building up parts to go all grain with my 3 kegs and I haven't picked up a false bottom yet. Thanks Jaybird!

Edit: I would like to upgrade to a hinged 15" to better fit my keg MLT.

Hey I'm 2692! woohoo! This couldn't come at a better time! I've been slowly building up parts to go all grain with my 3 kegs and I haven't picked up a false bottom yet. Thanks Jaybird!

Edit: I would like to upgrade to a hinged 15" to better fit my keg MLT.

Congrats!!! I will be sending you an email very soon with a way for you to up grade.

Again Congrats!

Cheers
Jay

Site failure. Won't let me login... Spins and spins and spins then displays an error... :drunk:
Guess someone kicked the server to get it back online...

"Stuck in the middle with you". running in my head. Remember the Stealers Wheel song? I think I have had the middle number for every drawing so far. but 12/18 is what I'm rooting for:)

It seems to come and go. Both on my phone and computer sometimes it will go, sometimes it will stall, usually when signing in.

Yep.. it's happening to me today.. Sorry GDig.. not your computer.. must be server overload :confused: It'll get addressed today sometime I'm sure.
Guess it's time to practice what we preach.. rdwhahb :)

having same issue...everything works up to the point I hit the checkout button.
That's where I was getting the issue most of the time... Going to give it a shot again in a few and see if I can get it done for today... I think we all deserve false bottoms for the trouble. :D
It seems to come and go. Both on my phone and computer sometimes it will go, sometimes it will stall, usually when signing in.

Must be on your end.. It's all working for me.. Clear your cookies and maybe reboot your browser.
:mad: Sure, have me toss my cookies, which caused me more pain and fixed nothing... :rolleyes: At least...
Yep.. it's happening to me today.. Sorry GDig.. not your computer.. must be server overload :confused: It'll get addressed today sometime I'm sure.
Guess it's time to practice what we preach.. rdwhahb :)
:D See, I'm 'not crazy' here... Well, I am but not about this. :D

I recently replaced the hard drives and installed a fresh, clean, copy of the OS (Windows 7 x64). So there's no legacy crap in it anymore. Loving the SSD performance of the system. :D

Not working for me either. I get stuck at signing in or when I submit an order. I've tried IE, firefox, opera, and chrome. The only browser that I have used to access the site before was firefox, so not a problem with cookies.

Not working for me either. I get stuck at signing in or when I submit an order. I've tried IE, firefox, opera, and chrome. The only browser that I have used to access the site before was firefox, so not a problem with cookies.

I even sent a PM to Jaybird about this... I posted that I've tried two ISP's/connections (completely different) with the exact same result. Three different operating systems too. Plus different browsers. I have to wonder if the server that handes the transactions, or has the db on it, is just wigging out every couple of entries. Or maybe it's corrupted the db entries for some of us. WE have no way to know what's going on. Other than missing out on entries for these. :mad::mad:

Not really sure guys about the error. I just checked out myself Order # 4013 ( hope I win) it may be server overload we are getting several hundred a day coming in.
We are on the phone with our server and searching for any issue and cannot find anything. It must be just a traffic issue. Keep trying is really all I can say at this point. I will continue to hunt as well.

Jay

OK well we have bigger problems than what is on the surface... Ohhh man i am gonna FIRE Intuit!

I'll let you know when we have this fixed..

Jay

OK well we have bigger problems than what is on the surface... Ohhh man i am gonna FIRE Intuit!

I'll let you know when we have this fixed..

Jay

I was biting my tongue when you mentioned using their product... Get your posse together, lots of guns, rope, and hunt them ratholes DOWN!! :D Just be sure to at least post pictures. :rockin:

Would you have found out about the bigger issues if we hadn't posted about the issues we were seeing??

Jay, no problem with Firefox here. The ordering is painless. 14 days in a row and 0 hiccups. I follow your link from the original post, scroll to the bottom, click on the order for entry to drawing, enter my zip code and wait for screen to refresh, choose pickup in store, enter my name and address, submit order, and done. Someone does a wonderful job sending me an acknowledgement.

I was biting my tongue when you mentioned using their product... Get your posse together, lots of guns, rope, and hunt them ratholes DOWN!! :D Just be sure to at least post pictures. :rockin:

Would you have found out about the bigger issues if we hadn't posted about the issues we were seeing??

Ok the issues seemed to be on IPower not Intuit. See what is going on is we are upgrading our POS system to have 2 terminals in the store. Expensive as all hell but more helpful for our in store customers and processing online orders as well. So what seemed to happen is when Intuit tried to restore a backup file for the new system, IPower through our server got corrupt. This really makes almost no sense to me but it is what it is. We spent the latter part of the day today without a single register in the store working...LMAO!!!! so much for trying to move forward! Any how I am hopeful the bug from the day is killed. Try it again guys and trust me when I say I am sooooooo very sorry. I am about to fire IPower I have had nothing but trouble with them in the last 3 months.

Hay this is fun stuff anyway we are selecting winners and today's winner is.........Order # 3521...

Cheers

Jay

First congrats to all the winners so far, and thanks to you Jaybird for this great giveaway!

I have a slight observation that I have noticed though from my side at the moment.

So I believe that I have entered every day except the 1st and yesterday due to checkout problems (and then I forgot later in the day:D). However, on my online profile I only see 4 entries, but I also have a series of receipts in a completely different range of numbers than the winners so far (xxxx), so not sure what went on there.

An example receipt number for me is 17714.

Thanks again,

Andrew

First congrats to all the winners so far, and thanks to you Jaybird for this great giveaway!

I have a slight observation that I have noticed though from my side at the moment.

So I believe that I have entered every day except the 1st and yesterday due to checkout problems (and then I forgot later in the day:D). However, on my online profile I only see 4 entries, but I also have a series of receipts in a completely different range of numbers than the winners so far (xxxx), so not sure what went on there.

An example receipt number for me is 17714.

Thanks again,

Andrew

You're doing it wrong :D His system has receipt numbers and order numbers. The winners lists posted is by order number.

Back