• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wisconsin Ball Lock Corny Kegs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JonGrafto

Reaction score
ALL KEGS ARE SOLD OR SPOKEN FOR!!!

I wanted to put this out there.
I have a soda distributor that I have been getting a fairly constant influx of ball lock kegs over the past year.

He just contacted me again and said he had 10 more.

I have been typically selling them for $40.00 each.
Does anyone have any interest in these or should I tell him that I am not interested this time?

Let me know if you guys would like them. I WILL NOT SHIP THESE EITHER!

I have a soda distributor that I have been getting a fairly constant influx of ball lock kegs over the past year.

Does anyone have any interest in these or should I tell him that I am not interested this time?

Would you ship them if I said "please?"

If I didn't pick up two in Milwaukee this last weekend, I would pick up some more. But I won't need more kegs until June/July.

Wow... I have seen these sort-a dry up...

Maybe you could ask him if he knows how much longer these will be floating around? Since he uses them he might have some idea what the long or short term is for these things...

Wow... I have seen these sort-a dry up...

Maybe you could ask him if he knows how much longer these will be floating around? Since he uses them he might have some idea what the long or short term is for these things...

I have talked to him about how long he will see them rotate out. He said not much more. They have pretty much replaced all of the stainless kegs with the bagged syrup and he said that he would be surprised if he saw another 10 kegs come in.

I want to reiterate that when he does have some come in, it is only a handful. I would say over the past year, I have bought about 25 kegs from him.

(Weird thing is, is that I have only kept 3 of them and sold the rest. What the heck am I thinking? :) )

I bought 4 from Jon about 3 weeks ago. Good condition kegs. Some syrup in them and needed a good cleaning to get stickers and gunk off them.

John are you able to ship to Chicagoland area? If so, how much would per keg cost be? Thanks.

Good to hear there's interest. I'm all up for meeting....just I live in Chicagoland and don't make it your way too often. Now if it's the other way around....I'm up for bringing some brew to share for the transaction :tank:

Let me know if your making it down here soon.

Hey guys. Just picked up the kegs yesterday.

Here is a pic. There are 2 or 3 with the wedge type pressure relief valve and one with a green lid but other than that the all look the same and in pretty good shape.

The two that PM'd me first have first dibs and then I will go down the list of those that replies on the message. These wont last long.

idigg and arcticz are up right now.

Here is the pic in the back of my van.

image-2366819466.jpg

I'll still take 6 (with pull valve) for the amount you quoted me in PM. arcticz1, let me know if you want some kegs, I'll pick these up from Jon this weekend.

I'm interested too, but since you won't ship... Would your distributor ship?

Mouse

All the kegs are SOLD!!! (Or pending sold this weekend)

If anyone is interested in pin lock versions, he has 80 of them but doesn't want to part them out.
He wants to sell as a lot. He wants $30 per for all 80.
I don't need 80 pin lock kegs but if someone is interested. PM me and I can be the "go-through" guy.

All the kegs are SOLD!!! (Or pending sold this weekend)

If anyone is interested in pin lock versions, he has 80 of them but doesn't want to part them out.
He wants to sell as a lot. He wants $30 per for all 80.
I don't need 80 pin lock kegs but if someone is interested. PM me and I can be the "go-through" guy.

I would do the pin-locks, but I don't need 80 of them either.

:(

Mouse

JonGrafto said:
He won't break apart the 80. It is all or nothing. (I asked)

Where you located aclark?
Yeah I can't buy 80. I'm located I'm Duluth MN but I am in Minneapolis a lot too

Back