This forum is laid back

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sudsmonkey said:
Why you wanna be down on my smileys ? After I sat at the guidance counsellors' office with you and heard how we'd never amount to anything, and drinking would get us nowhere.
I'm hurt, man ! Injured!
You've made me use this ::ban: And this silly sumbitch: , and this:

I was the model for this one::drunk:

Man, don't play me like I'm your smilie beyotch 'cause I aint. I smilie to my own er, smilie-time-keeping-metronome uh, thing. `,\

I do like this one though :rockin:

;)

Yeah, this place is laid back.

Brewing is my hobby, and I won't allow myself to take it too seriously. Sometimes I have to remind myself as such, but I usually succeed.

I have to say, though, that I'm always amazed at the ingenuity of of my fellow brewers, and their sense of humor.

I think the biggest factor is that we've just got a good crowd. Everybody is really relaxed. It's all about loose tolerances. That and keepin the Texans and British happy !:tank:

Ah , Waiter!. would you bring me some more of that pig sauce. ..
and don't make me have to change my tone....

BrewBrothaRick said:
Can't find that red banana thingie anywhere. Must be some kind of gold supporter thing.
a045.gif
Here you go...Caplan had him.

I know this thread is old but I stumble. @suds no joke. I just sprayed my laptop reading another thread. Keyboard cover wouldve been key. In two months I will be wishin in one hand and drinkin the hopslam clone I learned on here in the other. SuDs like a wash to me. Cheers.:mug:

I used to be an anal perfectionist. I was so uptight I hated being around myself.

HBT taught me to relax. Mellow Out. RDWHAHB!

Latest posts

Back