Gantt Chart of Brew Schedule from BeerSmith2

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sengsational

Reaction score
Folks, I wrote some code to translate the Recipe.xml file to an html file which is interpreted by jsGantt to show a gantt chart of your brew schedule. I had to shift all of my "junk" to an earlier year (the software only picks up current stuff). But it looks pretty nice, if I do say so myself!:ban:

You can see a quick demo of it here:

Edit: The current link is http://www.filedropper.com/smithalyzer2, but you should watch the video. That's where I'll annotate what the current version is.

Last edited by a moderator:
This app was developed and tested on Windows, but I took out the Windows specific stuff and am releasing it as a jar file:http://www.filedropper.com/smithalyzermac . I did this because one of my mac-only brewing buddies wanted to try it.

This version will work on both Windows and Mac, but is not quite as convenient; the jar file must be placed in the folder with the Recipe.bsmx file, and your browser won't start automatically.

If it works, there will be an HTML file created in that same folder.

Any mac/beersmith2 users out there wanna try it and let me know? I obviously don't have a mac to test with.

--Dale--

Well, the imbedded video wasn't showing up, so there was a blank, so I didn't know if there was a link or a video. Thought you might want to know that whatever you were trying to show wasn't showing up.

Well, the imbedded video wasn't showing up, so there was a blank, so I didn't know if there was a link or a video. Thought you might want to know that whatever you were trying to show wasn't showing up.
Yeah, thanks. It was showing up for me, but I do have issues sometimes seeing those imbeded things. I've added a link.

Latest posts

Back