The Member Gallery WTFs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SowegaBrews

Reaction score
I often click on the "featured photos" thing or whatever at the top of the page when I visit. I can't even start to explain how many times my mind says what the ****? I know I can't be the only one. Sometimes its a good wtf, sometimes a bad wtf, sometimes a jealous wtf, and occasionally it's a hilarious wtf.

7564-toohot.jpg

KwameKilpatrick_copy.jpg

DSCN32191.JPG

and my favorite

2917-brewday003.jpg

cheers to anyone with more photos or explanations.

I recognize the 3rd picture from Revvy's Canada jaunt and visit to the Labatt brewery museum (I think)...

First one is impressively confusing, and a huge WTF on Kwame wearing the Aretha bow...

addin15_copy.jpg

uhh.... WTF?

addyourself3.jpeg

I remember those from last year. I think the girl in the pics (red and black tops) started a pic thread where you had to superimpose yourself in a funny fashion on the background.

That died pretty quickly I thought and hadn't seen much of that since.

I recognize the 3rd picture from Revvy's Canada jaunt and visit to the Labatt brewery museum (I think)...

First one is impressively confusing, and a huge WTF on Kwame wearing the Aretha bow...

Yep, that's John Labatt's first Mash Tun. From https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f85/labatt-pioneer-brewery-128740/

The Kwami one is mine too, back from my post election https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f19/franklinize-your-av-her-snazzy-hat-101251/ thread.

Wow 50% of the first wtf's are mine! :rockin:

I remember those from last year. I think the girl in the pics (red and black tops) started a pic thread where you had to superimpose yourself in a funny fashion on the background.

That died pretty quickly I thought and hadn't seen much of that since.

I remember wishing I'd got in on these before they phased out.

People kept resizing the pictures and they got all pixelated, make sure to make note of that in your new thread.

The WTF's made for a good start of the day. It makes me thankfull that no photography is around on my brewdays.

Back