Group Buy in Chicago #6

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How do we set the cutoff for this current buy?

• Close it on Monday, October 8, 2012 11:59 PM

• Close it when we reach 164 sacks?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
don't forget to show ghoti your appreciation for all of the hard work he did on the database.

I will head down this afternoon, I'll shoot for between 4-5, so you FFF beer guys get your orders early.

MiamiWeiss and Brewingmeister, let me know if you want to pickup later this evening or whats best for you.

I can meet with you anytime after 2:30 tomorrow. PM me what location and time works best for you.

Neopol said:
I will head down this afternoon, I'll shoot for between 4-5, so you FFF beer guys get your orders early.

MiamiWeiss and Brewingmeister, let me know if you want to pickup later this evening or whats best for you.

Sorry for not confirming earlier, but did you receive my Payment? Also, I cannot make it til later in the week, sorry Bill.

I'm leaving today at about 6 or so. Tomorrow you can pick up from 9-3. Thursday no pick ups. Friday from 9-3, then 5-8 or 9?

starman said:
I got caught in traffic so I will have to pick up tomorrow anybody that was plan on getting splits

Sorry for the small pick up window today. Most if not all of your splits are ready to go.

ThirstT said:
Sorry for not confirming earlier, but did you receive my Payment? Also, I cannot make it til later in the week, sorry Bill.

Terry we are all good, I left yours and ghotis beer with Bill.
Matt our splits are weighed, bagged and tagged.

Bill, happy anniversary to you and your wife.

If its not too much trouble, would you post a photo of the spec sticker with the AA% of the magnums, I completely forgot. Thanks.

Miami Weiss and Brewmeister, your grains will arrive in Munster in approximately one hour. Miamiweiss, I can meet with you tomorrow after 3:30 or let me know what works best for you.

Thank you to all involved in making this happen, especially Bill and Ghoti!!!! Ghoti, i need to get a hold of you and drop off some beers for all your work. Bill, i should be able to stop by on next Tuesday to drop off the beer for you as well.

Ok. Tomorrow, I will be accessible starting at 9 am until 6-7 pm. I will have to leave for a short while to run an errand but if you PM me I can work around your pick up.

Bill, i'm about 90% sure i left my 1/3 sack of Great Western C40 there somewhere, i'm almost sure its still in the sack labeled for Opteek. I remember splitting off the 1/3 sack for Brewingmeister to give to Neopol, but i don't remember taking my 1/3 of it lol.....is it ok if Opteek leaves it there for me to pick up on Tuesday of next week?

Opteek, if Bill says its ok, would you mind leaving me the last 1/3 of the C40 split, i totally forgot to take my 1/3 out of the sack haha

homebrewfrank said:
Bill, i'm about 90% sure i left my 1/3 sack of Great Western C40 there somewhere, i'm almost sure its still in the sack labeled for Opteek. I remember splitting off the 1/3 sack for Brewingmeister to give to Neopol, but i don't remember taking my 1/3 of it lol.....is it ok if Opteek leaves it there for me to pick up on Tuesday of next week?

Opteek, if Bill says its ok, would you mind leaving me the last 1/3 of the C40 split, i totally forgot to take my 1/3 out of the sack haha

Are there two sacks of C40? If so, what are they packaged in so I know what I'm looking for?

Are there two sacks of C40? If so, what are they packaged in so I know what I'm looking for?

i'm pretty sure its still in the original sack.....i remember opening the sack, then taking out 1/3 of it to give to Neopol for Brewingmeister, then before taking my own, i zip tied the bag back up and marked it for Opteek.

homebrewfrank said:
i'm pretty sure its still in the original sack.....i remember opening the sack, then taking out 1/3 of it to give to Neopol for Brewingmeister, then before taking my own, i zip tied the bag back up and marked it for Opteek.

So the bag is still 2/3 full?

I hope the android app uploads these pictures...

ForumRunner_20121031_010609.jpg

ForumRunner_20121031_010634.jpg

homebrewfrank said:

I'll double check to make sure you didn't hand me or I grabbed the 2/3 sack, we were yip yapping a bit.

for those that are coming by today please give an approximate time. thanks.

homebrewfrank said:
Haha yes, the sack is 1/3 empty....or 2/3 full.....

Frank I just verified that I have 16.75 lbs and I had to run back to Bills for something and weighed the Opteek sack and its also 16 lbs plus a bit for the paper sack. Check your bins that was the first one measured.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back