Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
whoops

blog_pulled_plug.jpg

AZ_IPA said:
I know it's still early, but how many people did Ray Lewis murder last night after the game?

I figured that's what he was doing to stay warmed up during the power outage. Someone may want to search the stadium for some bodies.

If only there was some sort of sign to let NO residents to get the bless out of there before they all drown...

I saw the Niners at 4/1 with the Broncos being 5/1 then I believe that its the Packers Patriots and Seahawks rounding out the top 5. Last three all less then 10/1. But that was in vegas

I can't fathom a situation where the Pats don't win the Super Bowl next year.

It's like money in the bank.

I wasn't here last year but for some reason I imagine a post right around this same time last year.

Pats should coast to the 1 or 2 seed and have an easyish road to the post season.

Early on, I like the Seahawks. If they stay healthy and draft someone like Keenan Allen, or Tavon Austin, or Zach Ertz, to boost their passing threats.

Seahawks suck. Total fluke season. They'll be 6-10 next year... at best

Perhaps they will be. As the Lions and Panthers proved you can play well and not win games by bad luck whatever, and the Colts proved you can play poorly but get super lucky on your record. But I think Russell Wilson is legit, Lynch is obviously a star, and their D is excellent. I mean health of course could kill them. But I think they win the NFC West and are the 1 or 2 seed in the NFC IF they get a receiving threat for Wilson.

Perhaps they will be. As the Lions and Panthers proved you can play well and not win games by bad luck whatever, and the Colts proved you can play poorly but get super lucky on your record. But I think Russell Wilson is legit, Lynch is obviously a star, and their D is excellent. I mean health of course could kill them. But I think they win the NFC West and are the 1 or 2 seed in the NFC IF they get a receiving threat for Wilson.

The only people who think Lynch "is a star" for are Seahawk fans. The guy has had a couple of decent years, a couple totally crappy years and then one big one this year. In the mean time, he made a highlight reel three years ago and 'Hawk fans are still setting up the bukkake circles over it.

Wilson?? sucks.

Watch the sophomore slump.

Know who didn't have a sophomore slump though?? Tom Brady.

The only people who think Lynch "is a star" for are Seahawk fans. The guy has had a couple of decent years, a couple totally crappy years and then one big one this year. In the mean time, he made a highlight reel three years ago and 'Hawk fans are still setting up the bukkake circles over it.

Wilson?? sucks.

Did you watch a single Seahawks game this year? Seattle destroyed teams this year. The Atlanta/Seattle game a few weeks ago sold me on Russell Wilson going forward. This guy is going to win a ton of games for Seattle for years to come.

Wilson played in 16 games this year compiling these stats:

CMP: 252
ATT: 393
CMP%: 64.1%
YDS: 3,118
TD: 26
INT: 10

Brady's first full year (15 games in 2001) looked like this:

CMP: 264
ATT: 413
CMP%: 63.9%
YDS: 2,843
TD: 18
INT: 12

You're going to say with a straight face that Wilson sucks? His first year numbers are certainly superior to Brady's - I'm looking specifically at CMP%, TDs and INT's.

Brady certainly improved in his second full season - but that's not really that hard when you only have a TD/INT differential of +6. Wilson's rookie TD/INT differential is +16.

Offensive Rookie of the Year came down to Griffin or Wilson - I thought both played great with Griffin at times dominating, but Wilson tore it up late in the season.

Wilson?? sucks.

Lynch is one of the 5 best backs in the NFL. Name 5 better, AP obviously, maybe Foster, maybe Al Morris. Seriously not many better than him.

Wilson was one of the 10 best QBs in the NFL, maybe he goes down, but personally I'd bet more on him getting hurt than him sucking.

He had ONE good year... 2012

I am not sure that counts as being "a star"

Even if we use the Pathetic stat of Yards, top 10 last year, top 5 this year. Aside from racking up yards, eh also is very good at getting successful runs. Meaning not as many stuffs at the lines, tackle for a loss, etc.

You know what's even more interesting. Aaron Rodgers 1st year numbers as a starter:

Wilson played in 16 games this year compiling these stats:

CMP: 252
ATT: 393
CMP%: 64.1%
YDS: 3,118
TD: 26
INT: 10

Brady's first full year (15 games in 2001) looked like this:

CMP: 264
ATT: 413
CMP%: 63.9%
YDS: 2,843
TD: 18
INT: 12

Rodgers:
CMP: 341
ATT: 536
CMP%: 63.6
YDS: 4,038
TD: 28
INT: 13

'Nuff said... WILSON BLOWS...

:rolleyes::rolleyes::es::rolleyes:
Even if we use the Pathetic stat of Yards, top 10 last year, top 5 this year. Aside from racking up yards, eh also is very good at getting successful runs. Meaning not as many stuffs at the lines, tackle for a loss, etc.

:rolleyes:

Tom Brady is a star. Peyton Manning is a star. Adrian Petersen is a star.

Marshawn Lynch had a good year. There is a huge effin difference.

How many years has Lynch been in the league? And how many times has he been in the top five in rushing?? Once?

WOW!! I am guessing they are already working on his bronze bust.

"But he went beastmode on a single run three years ago!!"

:eyeroll:

Top 5 all his years with seattle. Ok he was 20 yds behind the #5 rusher in 2010.

Back