DuClaw Sweet Baby Jesus is here!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bigbeavk

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
What can I say I love it. A nice roasty porter with notes of chocolate and peanut butter. I have no idea how they did it but it is well balance and tastes like Reeses peanut butter cups. :D

So has anyone else tried it?

What can I say I love it. A nice roasty porter with notes of chocolate and peanut butter. I have no idea how they did it but it is well balance and tastes like Reeses peanut butter cups. :D

So has anyone else tried it?

Was'nt the first HERO Contest winner the same type of beer

I loved SBJ. It was like a regular Porter, but then you had that awesome Reese Cup taste in your mouth after. I would say that I would not be able to drink more than one in a sitting.

If you want a good DuClaw beer try X-6

i got in touch with someone close to the brewer and he "didn't" say that they use a chocolate and a peanut butter extract from silvercloudestates.com due to people with peanut allergies.

the website has this as a beer description:

Grains:
Pale Malt
Chocolate Malt
Crystal Malt
Black Malt
Brown Malt
Roasted Barley

Hops:
Fuggle
Goldings

53BU's with an alcohol content of 6.5%

anybody good with recipes that could give me advice for a 5gal mini mash? I just ordered the extracts!

Back