Back to the Future brewery name

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Clock Tower Brewing, or Save the Clock Tower Brewing

Nobody Calls Me Stupid Brewing

Crazy Drunk Drivers Brewing (one of my favorite quotes from BTTF)

julioardz said:
hill valley brewery. Your fermenter can be the flux capacitor and design a recipe that's 1.21 og (1.21 gigawatts!!) and 88 ibu (88 mph).

yes!

"When this baby hits 88 IBU's, you're gonna see some serious..."

Of course you HAVE to name one of your beers McFly!

Oh, and thank you for bringing Lea Thompson into my mind. It's going to be a good day.

SO SO many awesome ideas. I will for sure have the 1.21 og and 88 IBUs!! With an og like that, it'd have to be called the time traveler! I'm SO pumped about this. I have been trying to think of names for a long time now. I'll start trying to figure out logos with my favorite names so far and see what I can come up with to decide on a final one.

This board is so awesome.

My first though when I posted this last night was also Twin Pine Brewing but then thought what about when it changes to Lone Pine? I guess if I went that way, I could always make a "Lone Pine Series" of heavier beers or something.

Haha, I'm taking notes abotu all these names so I'll have an awesome list to name all the beers.

Here are a few I just thought of too:

Gutless yellow pie-slinger ale
Density Ale
This is Heavy Imperial Stout
Manure Ale
I could even name a wine that I make Uncle "Jailbird" Joey's prison wine

Another motto:
Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads. Don't drink and drive.

I'm going to change my tag as soon as I finalize the name and start naming beers! My first beer I brewed is a brown so I think I'lll call it Doc Brown Ale. You folks rock.

The Lineup...

McFly Pale Ale

Punch Biff Porter

My Mom's Bitter

Broke Barn Wheat

Fadin' Away Amber

Eienstein Amber Ale?

4656303_std.jpg

Thanks again for all the help. We are going to watch all three this weekend and take notes to finalize everything. Of course we will be doing this while having a few.

Funny enough, I actually went with the last suggestion. OUTATIME Brewing! My first three beers are Doc Brown Ale, Plutonium Ale (a Black IPA, I may change this name still), and Biff Co Winter Warmer!!! I'm saving some of the better names for the right beers. Also, here is my first created label!

Biff Co Winter Warmer.jpg

Of course I had to make Biff's beer a heavy, dark beer, as he is not a fan of light beer. I'm having too much fun with this.

Life Preserver Lager (or Porter)
Future Boy Bock
Hoverboard Helles
Old Lady's Liquor Cabinet Barley Wine
The Easy Way Warmer (or Hibernation Ale)

ArrogantDusty said:
Funny enough, I actually went with the last suggestion. OUTATIME Brewing! My first three beers are Doc Brown Ale, Plutonium Ale (a Black IPA, I may change this name still), and Biff Co Winter Warmer!!! I'm saving some of the better names for the right beers. Also, here is my first created label!

Good choice! What do I win?

Ha, two likes. I tried Twin Pines Brewing at first but did not like any of the logos I would have made to associate with it. I'm bottling Doc Brown Ale this week!

This is all great. I wonder how much you would have to pay Universal (or whoever) to do something like this at a commercial brewery?

Happy Anniversary. A red-letter day in the history of science. Nov. 5th, 1955. The "invention" of the flux capacitor.

Nova5 said:
Apparently they do ;)

Nobody calls me Chicken..

Crazy Drunk Pedestrian.. is the better of Red's quips.

Chicken, duh... I was drinking....

Latest posts

Back