My Brew Cart

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

-TH-

Reaction score
I managed to score this at work on its way to the scrap pile. Its normally used as an enclosure for a product we sell that cuts paper (guillotine style). I had to cut it up a bit and do a little welding and paint touch-up to make it into what I wanted and I added the small table surface. I’m currently doing full-boil extract batches but want make the jump to AG soon. Since I like to do 3 gal batches, I’m thinking this setup should work for me. I will just use a bucket or another stock pot to hold the wort in until after the last runoff then pour it into the kettle. What do you think?
stand11.jpg

stand21.jpg

In use:
Rig1.jpg

That's a nice little rig!

and holy sh***...snow. blech. I moved to Tampa from outside of Lansing, and I'm not sure I'm looking forward to the trip up north for the holidays.

You need a cup holder for your beer.

Nice functional low budget rig, the best kind.:mug:

What the hell is that white stuff all over the ground?!?!
Our leaves are much bigger than that and usually brown..... weird.

Some around here call it "lake effect snow" (I live 10 miles east of Lake Mich). I call it sucky.

Cup holder is a great idea. I was also going to add some hooks etc for stir paddles and such.

Back