LBHS Addiction

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vox

Reaction score
So.... Is it a bad thing that I've been to one of my lhbs's three times this week? Lol. I go in for yeast and come out with a carboy, bucket , thermometer, and more!

Maybe you could pick up some extra hours there! I love mine too. One of them is in a brewery/restaurant and they're open until 11pm. Same hours as the restaurant. Love it!

been in that situation today. i 6 gallon went in for a 6 gallon carboy and left with a 6 gallon carboy, temperature guage, aisanitizerr lock, 2oz of hops, sanitizer, AND A 15 GALLON FERMENTOR.

I just go to mine to hang out. Sit at the tasting room and chat with the owners. They are great people and we have great conversations.

yeah, i should just walk in and put 40 dollars on the counter each time. There is always something to buy because i am new to it. I would always joke around at a fly shop i use to frequent and everytime just walk in and put 20 bucks on the register

Now I need a large pot for stovetop pasteurizing. Walmart has some tamale pots that are cheap. Bought a meat thermometer yesterday at my lhbs.

Now I need a large pot for stovetop pasteurizing. Walmart has some tamale pots that are cheap. Bought a meat thermometer yesterday at my lhbs.

I use an old canning pot i got at a garage sale for $2. It is huge and works great for pasturizing

Saw those pots at Walmart. My father has a large turkey pot I might try. Thw test bottle is fairly firm and the bottle I popped open had s decent little pfft. Should the test bottle be so firm it's unsqueezable?

Depends if you furnish your home with brew equipment, it's lbhs. Lol

Back