Late night help please???

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beerbeerbeerbeerbeerbeer-

Reaction score
My wyeast packet burst while activating it. almost all the liquid is still in there but i doubt it was sanitary buy the looks of it. This is a dunkelweizen and wyeast 3086. help???? Ive already started brewing. cant turn back now..

i wouldn't worry about it. i'm assuming it split along the seam during expansion? as long as you didn't stick your finger in it or use it as an ashtry or anything, you should be okay. ;)

beerbeerbeerbeerbeerbeer- said:
anyone think I can store the wort and pick one up in 10 and a half hours?

If you're hell bent in storing it and you have a cooler mash tun I would store it hot. How far along in the process are you? If its mashing drain it into the pot clean your tun then rack it back into it put the lid on for the night

nope i just poured it in there. A day and a half and it's starting to show signs of fermentation. Thanks, it's comforting knowing I've got a decent source if something crazy unsuspecting happens.

Back