Glass tap handles

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgerBrigade

Reaction score
I don't know if this is the correct area to post this but I've been looking for some custom tap handles and all I can seem to find our pub style or the type that have big dry erase boards or things like that on the top... I've seen some that are pretty cool but this just isn't my thing.
Then I saw some handblown glass tap handles and it looked like someone was advertising on HB talk in 2008 but I cannot seem to locate this person? Any help, or does anyone know where I can find some glass tap handles?

I have seen the ones at liquidGlass Co but they seem a little large and a little expensive... Any other ideas?

I ordered some custom handles (5) from Liquid Glass Co. They did a wonderful job and worked to produce what I wanted. Great customer service as well. Very satisfied with the quality of the product. I would order from them again if I expand to more taps.

Mexicanconnection2002 said:
I ordered some custom handles (5) from Liquid Glass Co. They did a wonderful job and worked to produce what I wanted. Great customer service as well. Very satisfied with the quality of the product. I would order from them again if I expand to more taps.

I'm sure they're great but again they look to be a little bit large and a little bit pricey at $70 a pop...
Do you think that they would do them half the size, about the same size as those standard plastic black tap handles?

Can you show us some pictures of your tap handles?

Back