What music do you listen to while you brew?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sirmichael

Reaction score
Brewed a wheat on Sunday and I had Pandora set to an electronic station. Avicii, Nero, Gemini, Tiesto, Skrillex. It passed the time well in between steeping, boiling and the hop additions.

What do you listen to while you brew?

Usually I have the classic rock station on for back ground noise. Course.....classic rock isn't what I used to think was classic rock. Getting old I guess.

Nothing. Back when I brewed with Micheal, he would put Ren and Stimpy on. My wife is tone-deaf and I don't like music in the background.

Slayer, Cannibal Corpse, and Sick of it All. When I am in the mood for black metal, 1349 is tops.

Public radio music station. They play lots of Local/Regional artists and a wide variety. They have played A tribe called quest followed up by Nat King Cole.

shizzy77 said:
Public radio music station. They play lots of Local/Regional artists and a wide variety. They have played A tribe called quest followed up by Nat King Cole.

A Tribe Called Quest and Nat King Cole on the same station? That's showing some range there.

Like your choice on the electronic station. I DJ drum and bass, dubstep, trance, and electro. So that's pretty much what I've been playing lately. Last brew day, I listened to a mix by DadaLife about 3 times through. Good shtuff.

MedicMang said:
Like your choice on the electronic station. I DJ drum and bass, dubstep, trance, and electro. So that's pretty much what I've been playing lately. Last brew day, I listened to a mix by DadaLife about 3 times through. Good shtuff.

You should come DJ my next brew day 🍺

Latest posts

Back