What was your best homebrew sucess

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EineProsit

Reaction score
I purchased and brewed a Brewmasters Select Ocktoberfest kit from Beer & Wine Hobbies.
I know it's not customary for the style but I loosley dry hopped in the secondary for one week.

This was the best beer I have ever drank and was perfectly balanced.

The longer it conditioned in the bottle the better it became. I was able to restrain myself from the last bottle until the 5 week mark. Too bad it ran out.

I hope I can duplicate the same results with the next batch.

My late two batches were my best. Midwest kolsch kit and a Strong Belgian Ale recipe I got off of Twitter.

I once, years ago, brewed a stout, bottled and put in the basement - then promptly forgot about it. 8 months later I moved some boxes and - best beer I ever brewed! Cheers to Happy accidents!!:mug:

My biggest successes have been an American wheat, a roasty porter, a belgian witte, a citrus pale wheat ale, and a chocolate stout.

Mine was an extract with grains kit from LHBS Centennial Blonde Ale. Was real crisp with great head retention. Of the 8 batches I have under my belt, this was my favorite.

Back