Today on Lifehacker

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When you mix up a batch of beer, it needs to ferment for a week or two, and this bucket makes it quite easy. You simply put your unfermented beer in the bucket, put the bubbler in the little hole on top of the bucket (the bubbler allows gas to escape without contaminating the beer), and let it sit. When you’re ready to drink the beer, just open the spigot and drink a glass - the hose can make it easier to pour.

Yumm... flat beer, my favorite.

The Simple Dollar blog walks through the process, and the costs, of homebrewing. If you really like beer, and micro-brews in particular, Trent says it could be a money-saving hobby to dive into.

Haha, I haven't read past that part. I'm saving TONS of money myself! And lifting heavy wort, fermenters and kegs is causing my body to get in shape too. :mug:

Haha, I haven't read past that part. I'm saving TONS of money myself! And lifting heavy wort, fermenters and kegs is causing my body to get in shape too. :mug:
What? You didn't spring for the hand cart yet? Increase expense, decrease activity... Its win-win!!!! :D

Back