Want to trade My Local Beers from New Mexico

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

randomgnarkill

Reaction score
I can get local beers from

Santa Fe brewing company
Black IPA, Java Stout
Happy Camper IPA
Irish Red Ale
Chicken Killer 22oz Barley Wine

Marble Brewery
Wildflower Wheat
Red Ale
IPA

La Cumbre Brewing
A Slice of Hefen
Elevated IPA

These are the ones that are mostly around the stores.
but check out this site of breweries around new mexico and let me know if you want anything to trade.
http://nmbeer.org/members/
thanks James

Ive seen them here at the store. I dont know which types they have. What kind of style are you looking for buddy?

I'll trade you some Nugget Nectar(available in three days) and Fat Heads head hunter for Elevated and some other La Cumbre hoppy stuff

I can attest that the Elevated IPA is excellent. I was just in Taos, NM and picked up as much as I could of that. It won a Gold at the 2011 GABF and is a 97 on BA and 100 on Rate Beer. Everything from Santa Fe is also great. Good luck with your trades, these are all great beers. :rockin:

ok after 4 stores I found only 2 bottles of odell myrcenary. they had 5 other types from 5barrell pale ale, easy street wheat, 90 schilling, cutthroat porter. I could try to find more also. let me know
Thanks James

I got a 4 pack of Tall Can La Cumbre Eleavated IPA Trade. They also had A Slice of Hefen 4 pack as well. let me know what you want to trade.
Thanks James

I would be interested in the Le Cumbre stuff.. mostly elevated IPA or even if you can find some sours from Se Fante

Latest posts

Back