WhooHooo! Chopper for me!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Get a jar.
Get a sixpack of your HB.
Put jar on top of sixpack
Put $1 into jar each day

Saving on HB. Simple.

Oh, that's brilliant.

How much do you think one of those bad boys are worth? Might take a year or two to get enough. Would I still be able to drink the six pack? I mean, it's just a motorcycle, right?

She may as well be. has me banged to rights (and not that way) most days.

AKA "The Spook". She knows everything.

Mine tried the confrontation thing early in our relationship but I turned out to be louder and more aggressive. I don't cry so she had me there. There's really no way to out-man a crying woman. You automatically lose.

You'll see...

Dude you are luck my wife said that I can't even have one of these;

moped.jpg

I say SAVE SAVE SAVE, and get what you want!

Cheers

Fingers said:
I don't cry so she had me there. There's really no way to out-man a crying woman. You automatically lose.

You'll see...

Truer words were never writ my friend. Mine was actually on my a$$ about my being tired and bitchy tonight. I told her I never get on her when she's tired and bitchy... she said I don't take it as personally as she does. I told her I don't say anything to her because she goes off and sulks...

She finally started speaking to me again a little while ago. :drunk:

Wife +1
Ize - Several BILLION...

BTW I think she may let you get the bike when the brewery shows a considerable profit... ;)

Ize

In all seriousness, shortly after we married I drove my bike into the back of a stationary Ford LTD at sixty miles an hour. I managed to jump off the bike before impact, but the road wasn't kind. I got banged up pretty bad. Hospital, wheelchair, etc.

I have some lasting injuries of course, but I walk fairly well. No running and a permanent limp, but remarkably well considering. From adversity comes opportunity and I managed to get through a pretty tough college course when the doctor said I couldn't labour anymore. Now I make a pretty good living with my mind instead of my back.

While I was lying in the emergency room all bashed and scraped to bat**** she wanted me to promise that I'd never ride again. I wouldn't do that, but just to shut her up I said I wouldn't ride again until I could afford a Harley. At the time that was the only worthwhile ride. Of course we can never afford a Harley or any other proper scooter so I think I'm done anyway. I guy can dream though, can't he?

Back