So I Suggested To My Friend, Why Not Build A Bar In Your Backyard

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thirstyone

Reaction score
He will be serving my all grain home brew:rockin:

Of course I helped some along the way. We have yet to do a proper photo shoot of the entire job. I am glad I was allowed input on this great transformation:thumbs:

The Before

P1010006.jpg

P1010005.jpg

P1010009.jpg

The After

015.jpg

022.jpg

thats freaking bad ass...

liquor might be brought in to the house when not in "party" mode...

I know I wouldn't leave it outside, not in my neighborhood.

-=Jason=-

That's gorgeous! Love the accent lighting behind the booze...
:mug:

The only thing that I don't like about the whole setup, is that it's like 3500 miles away!

Hmm...have you brainstormed other ideas to suggest to your friend? He sounds like a pushover (the good kind :mug:)!

The before and after are so radically different I have a hard time seeing how it was done? Any pics of the process?

It looks absolutely amazing.

That's awesome... it reminds of me of some of the beach-side bars in the Caribbean and Central America.

top shelf build!!!! I bet the neighbor w/ the ghey privacy mesh is cryin in his beer now. haha...now he's prolly tryin to do whatever he can to see in or come over

Unbelievable! Went from a cruddy swamp corner to.... F*ckin' AWESOME! Love the grill setup... Wow. Subscribed = better see more pics!

That is one of the coolest set-ups I've seen. I want one!

Construction pictures would be cool for those of us who live vicariously through people like your friend. ;)

Wow, that's really cool. At first I thought the transformation picture was just a photoshopped rendering. It looked too good to be true :)

Wow that is awesome, I am severely jealous.

But, I have not contributed anything new to this thread so far so I must say...

Nice broom.

tell him YOU want a bar now. and while your at it tell him you need a new brewery built.

Why I love this site. People really dont F around when I comes to building stuff to entertaining themselves and others.

Wow, that's really cool. At first I thought the transformation picture was just a photoshopped rendering. It looked too good to be true :)

+1

I too was in disbelief. First of your photoshop skills...then of your bar building skills when I realized it wasn't photoshopped.

Latest posts

Back