Pulling an all nighter.....

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ceedubya

Reaction score
..... at the office :(:(

Not a beer in sight.... its 2:35 in the morning...... coffee is long gone...... must..... meet..... deadline........ 12 mor hours.......

Good luck, I know how it goes my recommendation: green tea. 1 gallon is good for an extra 24 hours without sleep just sip on it all night. I usually go with the Arizona stuff....

know how you feel brotha! I dont get off work untill 6:30am. Sucks!!
Gives me plenty of time to create recipes though.

Why an all nighter ????

Right now I can't sleep a wink. The dog woke me now I'm wide awake. Fricken bastard...and he is snoring too! :mad:

Good luck, I know how it goes my recommendation: green tea. 1 gallon is good for an extra 24 hours without sleep just sip on it all night. I usually go with the Arizona stuff....

Dang, wish I would have read this earliere. I just ran to the convenience st0re and got some grub (cold sandwich and chips) and a mountain dew. I havn't had a mountain dew in years. I like green tea too, oh well I'll know for next time.

know how you feel brotha! I dont get off work untill 6:30am. Sucks!!
Gives me plenty of time to create recipes though.

I've been going since 6 AM, gotta a 2PM deadline for a huge project. I basically re-bid the entire system at 4 this afternoon after some new information. I have to have 8 presentation binders together. no sense in trying to sleep now.

I figure I'll get it done by 10 or 11 and sneak home for a nap before waking at beer thirty.

Why an all nighter ????

Right now I can't sleep a wink. The dog woke me now I'm wide awake. Fricken bastard...and he is snoring too! :mad:

My dog doesn't snore (thats SWMBO snoring:D) the dog licks her lips all night. drives me nuts.

got some time to kill for a few while the printer does its thing

Pull up that post 'Had to share this' and watch the TSA gangsters......It'll kill some time

Time I may never get back........ :D

Pretty funny stuff.

Its 4:30 and the mountain dew is already wearing off. I need that green tea now. gonna take a break at 5:30, may go back to the store.

running out of decent music to listen to, this sucks.

I havn't done the all nighter thing for years, and back then it was for a much better cause :ban:

Too late I know but you needed red bulls and system of a down or rage against the machine. I go go a week with that combo. Just don't over due the red bulls. I downed 4 in less than an hour and could swear my heart was about to jump out of my chest and do an irish jig across the board room floor. Did not make for a pleasant morning meeting.

I made it through, still havn't had any sleep. Made my deadline with just 2 minutes to spare, talk about cutting it close. I was sprinting up the stairs 4 at a time to get the proposal in on time. My awesome wife and my companies super technician came in this morning to help.

I would have a beer but am afraid I'd melt into my shoes.

Back