Merry Christmas!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FatherJack

Reaction score
I'm one hour away from Christmas day here in Japan. With a massive snow storm blowing here, I raise my glass to everyone! Merry Christmas!:mug:

FatherJack said:
I'm one hour away from Christmas day here in Japan. With a massive snow storm blowing here, I raise my glass to everyone! Merry Christmas!:mug:

Merry christmas everybody!

Merry Christmas!

P1020939.jpg

And the same to you! :mug:

I love Christmas! The sun is shining today and it's glistening off of the snow and it's not terribly cold. The Christmas tree is very nice this year, and the candles are already on the table for dinner. We have a nice wine ready to open, and the family will be here later on to open a few gifts. Life is good! :ban:

Happy birthday Yehushua (Jesus)! And peace & good will to the rest of us! Or,as in East LA,..."Merry Christmas muthuf**aaaaaa! Brrrap Brrap Brap! lolz :tank:

Merry Xmas!!! Life is good! Kept my job, great family and friends, brewed about 125 gallons of beer in 2011, got 2 homemade beers on tap (RyePA and ESB), and already know I'm getting some great brew equipment gifts. Couldn't ask for more :)

Merry Christmas everyone. I'm enjoying a home brew waiting for the kids (6 and 3 years old) to go to sleep so I can help Santa unload the presents ;) ~ Cheers from Atlanta!

~ Pepper

Just wishing everyone a very merry Christmas and a wonderful holiday! Hope Santa treats you well and brings you lots of brewing equipment

I am not too buzzed to fall asleep, had a RIS for a afternoon snack and 2 beers before dinner and a couple glasses of wine with dinner and now am in bed falling asleep

i'm drinking a pretty mediocre homebrew. it's a failed non alcohol saison i tried to brew for my gf. the second boil took a lot out of this one.

Merry Christmas, and cheers to anyone else who spent the last hour and a half in the garage helping Santa assemble presents.
:)

ahhh you can handle more than that no time for sleep hahaha I am waiting for my brew to carb it's been two weeks today and craked one slightly carbed but nowhere near expected absolutely no head needs another week or two im sure

Merry Christmas to all of us,& happy birthday to Yahushua!! May we all have a good time with friends & family with good food,& good home brews! We got ham & turkey in the pit,& a lot of other stuff!

Merry Christmas everyone! May your stockings be full of malt and your beers hoppy!

Merry Christmas all, may you all have ample wassail and homebrew to share with friends and loved ones, slainte

Just wanted to wish Merry Xmas(sorry I ain't PC) to all the brewers out in the world. Peace on earth and god bless our beer.

Back