Label/Logo Design Services

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gunpowder

Reaction score
As a full-time professional web developer and graphic designer, I think I'm going to start offering my services for beer label & brewery branding to the general public this spring.

For a fee, I will design, redesign, or touch-up logos, design beer labels, and possibly even build websites for the beer community, be it a professional brewer or a home brewer that just wants to make an impact.

Before I do that, however, I figured I'd put the feelers out there to see how much of a demand there is for services of this nature, so any feedback on this would be greatly appreciated.

I know a lot of people on here use a guy / company named "Brew Brand Creative"

His fees seem incredibly low for the quality that he puts out. I'm an art director (glorified graphic designer) and not sure how he does it as a business.

I'd be interested in this, as I have (what I think are) great ideas but I'm a total dunce when it comes to PS or GIMP.

I think there should be some people that are interested and as a part time hobby/supplemental form of income you should be able to get something out of it. I wouldn't bank on it as a mortgage maker though.

There are some threads out there of people who make their own labels (I just posted some in there) and I think for the people who do it the process personalizes their own beer even more and having someone else do it wouldn't be the same even if it is better quality. That's at least from my point of view.

I'm sure if the price was right you'd get a lot of interest.

We'd be keen for a logo and some label designs. I was thinking about just using 99designs.
Feel free to msg me with what sort of pricing/deals you were thinking.

Back