prospect brew works

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fairban2

Reaction score
I've updated a previous design and also created a mock up six pack holder. I'm really diggin' the results. thoughts/criticism? all comments are welcome!

oiy8gg.jpg

2i24j6x.jpg

vzg75i.jpg

You're bottles look awesome! I really like the background texture for the sixer. It looks sharp.

By the way, what sort of paper are you using for those labels?

You're bottles look awesome! I really like the background texture for the sixer. It looks sharp.

By the way, what sort of paper are you using for those labels?

thanks! the bottle label is just regular computer printer paper. and the neck/cap label is printed on a full sheet label then cut.

thanks! the bottle label is just regular computer printer paper. and the neck/cap label is printed on a full sheet label then cut.

Ah, I see. It looked to me like it was some sort of card stock (similar to the Dogfish Head labels). Maybe it's the textured background making an optical illusion.

Good job, though.

looks great

by the way, amarillo pale ale? is that the kit from midwest, i'm thinking about brewing it sometime soon, how'd it turn out?

looks great

by the way, amarillo pale ale? is that the kit from midwest, i'm thinking about brewing it sometime soon, how'd it turn out?

yea, it was that kit. it turned out pretty good. It was my first batch of homebrew so i'm sure there were a few things i could have tweaked to improve it overall. but a success for sure. there's a slight flavor i wasn't used to in a pale ale and but that might just be attributed to the amarillo hop which i wasn't too familiar with.

Great job! Looks as good & in many cases, BETTER than beers you's find on the store shelf. Very well done! Regards, GF.

Where did you find the bottles in that third picture? Those are very nice.

Where did you find the bottles in that third picture? Those are very nice.

the bottles are from the brewery Ise Kadoya, in Japan

http://www.isekadoya.com/

My work used to sell them, til the beers went way bad and couldn't sell them. Instead of throwing them out, I claimed them and used them for homebrew. Its a unique bottle you don't really see. They are a little over a pint in capacity.

Back