What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image-2504832657.jpg

Hop Rod Rye. It is just silly that this is less than $5 a bomber.

Anything out of Brasserie DuPont is excellent. You have to try their Blonde "Moinette" if you haven't already. It's in my top 5 easily.

From what I understand, Moinette is the European name (at least Moinette Biologique), Foret is the US name. And yes, I've had it and thought it was great (although the bottle I had was a tad lightstruck). I still think I'd go with Saison Dupont above the rest, but they've all been phenomenal.

Hmmm. I have had:

Another G'Knight
Lagunitas Sucks
Founders Imperial Stout ( Fvcking awesome!!)
Now: zombie dust clone
Next: Wookey Jack
After that: Lagunitas Cappuccino Stout

Yeah. I plan on feeling good I about 49er minutes haha

Satisfaction Jackson IIPA, from Ale Asylum. I've been a fan of Ale Asylum since day one, and my office has always been a mile away from the brewery. The Satisfaction Jackson is a good IIPA; not too hoppy, like the Hoppalicious (another Ale Asylum beer) can sometimes be, and not too sweet, like the Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy.

It reminds me that I need to try the beers at the micro that opened up in Ale Asylum's old location: Karben 4. Their grand opening was yesterday, and I missed it. I'll pick up a few bottles, maybe get samples, this week. I'm brewing on Friday, and I have my performance evaluation on Wednesday.

That Yeti is one of my absolute favorite beers of all time. It's an onslaught in a bottle. I love it.

ETA: Old Rasputin is probably a very close second. Both of them are wonderful.

I agree about yeti. I can't wait to try old Rasputin. I've heard its better than ten Fidy, which is my favorite stout.

MrNic said:
I agree about yeti. I can't wait to try old Rasputin. I've heard its better than ten Fidy, which is my favorite stout.

Yeti is great, Old Rasputin is the gold standard. Get some.

image-701989317.jpg

Southern Tier 2XIPA. It's a lot drier than your typical Southern Tier. As a DIPA, it's pretty meh..

mcbaumannerb said:
If my distributor comes through for me, I'm going to get a case of this by weeks end! :rockin:

CC makes some amazing beers, if you do see any, pick them up. They are definitely doing some rearranging, they pulled a lot of their beers off of the Florida market (except the Tampa Bay Area) and are only shipping their "main" brews (Jai-Alai and Maduro) and select seasonals.

allenH said:
Yeti is great, Old Rasputin is the gold standard. Get some.

It's pretty good. Unfortunately just about every other beer from that brewery is subpar, ranging from meh to bleh. Brother Thelonious is disgusting. It tastes like cherry coke flavored nail polish. Kind of sucks too because it is the only brewery in my county that shows promise but they have a number of fails.

Back