Kegconnection's Black Friday / Cyber Monday Blowout!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hate that I only have room for one more keg in my tiny closet arrangement, but ORDERED. So glad that I could get these great deals again. Thanks!

I just wanted to give a kudos to this company. I worked with Ben from Kegconnection last week to customize an order. He was honest enough to tell me in advance about the Black Friday sale and offered the sales prices/free shipping to me at that time. Now that's customer service! I didn't want to wait on ordering because I wanted to get everything set up this weekend.

The products received are of extraordinary quality, and the reconditioned 10 lb. CO2 tank being talked about on this site is almost like brand new. And the Free Shipping arrived in about 4 days.

Definitely recommend this company and as I am cheap, I promise...I promise you may as well not waste your time getting quotes from other companies. You won't find anywhere cheaper than Kegconnetion.com.

Hi Joshua,

I am placing our order now, and I can't get the BFHALF promo code to work for the 10% off. I keep getting this error after entering my billing/shipping info:

A Note From KegConnection.com

The following fields are required or are invalid:

Promotion Code (not valid or has expired)

Hi Joshua,

I am placing our order now, and I can't get the BFHALF promo code to work for the 10% off. I keep getting this error after entering my billing/shipping info:

A Note From KegConnection.com

The following fields are required or are invalid:

Promotion Code (not valid or has expired)

The promo code BFHALF is for international customers wanting to get 1/2 price shipping on their orders of $100 or more. If you are wanting FREE shipping for your order (if it's $100 or more), use the promo code BFSHIP . The 10% OFF Storewide will be applied no matter the $ of your order.

Hope that helps!

cheers,

joshua

*Also - please don't hesitate to call our office line @ 325-356-5204 , ask for Todd (the owner) and he'll be more than happy to assist you in processing your order and applying all the appropriate coupons & savings we are offering right now!

9PM Eastern? Nov 23? Or is it 10% off today. Sorry, I'm time challenged in forums...:eek:

The sale has been live for HBT members since 9PM Central, LAST NIGHT. It's been live on our whole site since 12AM today. 10% OFF, plus all the savings listed on the ad on page 1 of this thread + more!

cheers,

joshua

Thanks for the deals. This is the only Black Friday shopping I will be doing. I finally made the move on some kegging equipment. Was aiming to spend just over a hundred bucks and ended up spending $260, but I couldn't pass up the chance to make this happen. Once everything arrives I'll have batch ready to get kegged up. Thanks again.

Downloaded google chrome. Still can't get into the kegconnection site? Everyone else seems to have no trouble? Must be something with my computer. Have no idea what it would be. :confused:

Downloaded google chrome. Still can't get into the kegconnection site? Everyone else seems to have no trouble? Must be something with my computer. Have no idea what it would be. :confused:

What are you using?? The KC site is working just fine for me. On my system running Win7x64 and using the latest update for Firefox... When was the last time you rebooted?

PM me if you want some help on this...

That's terribly frustrating, I'm sure. Please call our office line @ 325-356-5204 , ask for Todd, and he will gladly assist you in processing your order and applying all the savings we are currently offering...

Sorry if that was an answer I gave to you already above... I'm working on minimum sleep and going back & forth between this forum and my inbox BUT the point I'm trying to make (redundant or not) is that we're sorry for any troubles you are having while trying to take advantage of these deals we have right now. If you don't want to wait for your browser to start working (as we are limited in supplies for these deals), please call and it's no trouble for us at all to assist you in processing your order over the phone!

cheers,

joshua

KegconnectionLLC said:
The 10# Steel Cylinders are 22" tall, and the 15# Cylinders are 27" tall. Hope that helps!

cheers,

joshua

Cool 22 will work great because it has just enough space to fit on my raised part of the kegarator if its 22 from top of the turn handle to the bottom. I will make the order on Sunday. Plus a few other items.

Cool 22 will work great because it has just enough space to fit on my raised part of the kegarator if its 22 from top of the turn handle to the bottom. I will make the order on Sunday. Plus a few other items.

You need to factor in the regulator too. You might have an issue fitting it there, depending on the regulator you get. Even if you position it so that the gauges are facing up, it might not fit (if there are parts of the body that go above the tank valve). Just making sure you're not banking on it working that way.

Personally, I like having the 20# CO2 tank outside of the brew fridge. Means I can see the pressure gauges without opening it up. With Perlick faucets installed, the only time I need to open the fridge door is to change a, or put in a new, keg. :D :rockin:

hey, KegconnectionLLC

do you ship to Mexico? 'cause the deals on kegs look mighty good and i'd like to part take

Another converted Pin Lock on the way,along with some poppits. Will be my third keg from you guys with all of my stuff basically coming from Keg Connection! You guys are awesome!

KegconnectionLLC said:
http://stores.kegconnection.com/Detail.bok?no=565

We sold out of the "standard grade" converted ball lock kegs BUT have these PREMIUM Grade converted kegs in stock for only $54.95. These are in top notch shape, plus come with BRAND NEW posts, lid (with a pull ring relief valve!), and O-Rings installed (along with an extra pack of brand new O-Rings!).

Great value that we're proud to offer!

cheers,

joshua

Glad we got our order in! Thanks!

Ended up a bit higher than you quoted but I think it was due to the upgraded regulators.

Thanks for the support, we'll buy from you guys again if everything goes smoothly!

just got off the phone with Ben, they sure are swamped :)

we'll chat again Monday and hopefully I'll have some new shinies soon!

Does anyone know the difference between the Perlick 525 and the 'Beer Faucet' (item number FA501B) listed on the site?
The Perlick is $10 cheaper and doesn't come with a disconnect, where the 'beer faucet' does have a disconnect, and is the more expensive one.

The internet says Perlick is the way to go, but I'm clueless as to the type of connector it needs. And I'm not seeing any reviews on this 'Beer Faucet'. Is that the brand name? Is it safe to assume the higher price isn't necessarily the better one? /clueless

Does anyone know the difference between the Perlick 525 and the 'Beer Faucet' (item number FA501B) listed on the site?
The Perlick is $10 cheaper and doesn't come with a disconnect, where the 'beer faucet' does have a disconnect, and is the more expensive one.

The internet says Perlick is the way to go, but I'm clueless as to the type of connector it needs. And I'm not seeing any reviews on this 'Beer Faucet'. Is that the brand name? Is it safe to assume the higher price isn't necessarily the better one? /clueless

FA501B is for directly connecting onto a keg. Plus, it's an old design tap. The 525PC is cheaper since it's JUST the tap/faucet and is chrome plated. Check the price on the 525SS (stainless steel :rockin:)...

I would only go with the 525SS or 575SS faucets if I was you. I have both of those and have zero regrets. The forward sealing feature means I can go weeks (or more) between pulls on a tap and NOT have it sticking (at all). Same cannot be said with the ones without forward sealing. If you don't want to spend for the stainless version, at least get the 525PC or 575PC models.

Awesome, thanks Golddiggie! If I were to go with the 525SS, do I need any additional connector type gadgets for my keezer-to-be? Faucets will be connected to the collar, but still not sure how to connect the faucet to the tubes coming from the keg.

Awesome, thanks Golddiggie! If I were to go with the 525SS, do I need any additional connector type gadgets for my keezer-to-be? Faucets will be connected to the collar, but still not sure how to connect the faucet to the tubes coming from the keg.

You'll need a shank going through the collar for the tap on the outside, and beer line on the inside. I believe the listing on KC's site gives you the range of thickness each size is designed (or best) for. Typically, they're threaded all the way, so you could go a bit longer if you want. Although most of us just size for the correct range and not worry about it.

From KC's listing of shanks:
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Usable Shank Space: The amount of shank space that is available after using the front and rear components.
5 1/8" = 3 5/8" usable shank
4 1/8" = 2 5/8" usable shank
3 1/8" = 1 5/8" usable Shank
2 1/8" = 1/2" usable shank

I would also go with the connection (on the rear) with the wingnut style nut so you don't need a wrench to tighten it up the beer line connection/fitting. . Also get/use Oetiker clamps all around. You'll use less bandaids this way. IME, worm clamps simply suck, right after they slice into you. Plus, the Oetiker clamps seal/grab all the way around the tubing, where worm clamps won't. I foolishly started my system with worm clamps. After chasing down gas line connection leaks, I switched over to Oetiker clamps. Not a single one has ever leaked on me. Ever...
[/FONT]

I would like a dual faucet setup with the ability to have two homebrew kegs or one homebrew and one commercial. What do I need to buy?

I would like a dual faucet setup with the ability to have two homebrew kegs or one homebrew and one commercial. What do I need to buy?

I'm sure you didn't mean to do this but that is a super broad question with a TON of possible solutions. Your best bet would be to call our office tomorrow morning @ 325-356-5204 , ask for Todd, and discuss what you're looking to accomplish.

cheers,

joshua

just got off the phone with Ben, they sure are swamped :)

we'll chat again Monday and hopefully I'll have some new shinies soon!

We are swamped :drunk: BUT I'm super proud of how hard our warehouse crew worked today to get orders out. I'm sure a bunch of you got shipping tracking numbers already, especially if you ordered last night!

cheers,

joshua

KegconnectionLLC said:
I'm sure a bunch of you got shipping tracking numbers already, especially if you ordered last night!

Yeah, I did! I was quite surprised you got my order out so soon! Also: 67 lbs!

+1 to this
First time ordering with you guys and i have tracking for a 34pd package not even 24 hours after ordering. Amazing customer service even on black friday!

Will be coming back for sure.

EDIT: also only 7.99 for shipping...How can you beat this?!?

Ordered my dual tap mini fridge to kegerator conversion kit. Great process great price. Thx keg connection!

Like I've said before, I am so proud of our warehouse crew. It's one thing to just rush orders out, but they have been so diligent in making sure every order is properly checked for accuracy & packed for security.

In regards to that 67lb package heading your way: your poor delivery driver :drunk: !

cheers,

joshua

Back