Rdwhahb ?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It means that you have risked damaging your wort and have accelerated the habitation of bacteria.

In other words: your beer is f**ked, better luck next time.

:mug:

Ok I figured this was coming but I did do a search in the beginners brewing section and found nothing when I entered RDWHAHB

not at all. I can't believe someone caved on this. I had to find it myself, like all acro's. So since the psrty has been pooped, I'll poop it more by saying that SWMBO stands for Serial Womanizing May Become Obsessive. EAC stands for Extreme Anal Cunnilingis, IMO stands for I Masturbate Often, IMHO stands for I Masturbate Habitually, Often, BK stands for Bopping Kitten, MO stands for Masturbating Ogre, OG stands for Oral Gratitude, and FG Stands for Frequent Grabass.

F me, I know, but I didn't start the pooping on the party

Seriously? This is an epic search fail as the first item found when searching for it reveals the answer.

No doubt. There should be a standard search algorithm that recognizes interweb acronyms and f's with the searcher. Soooo much fun, these threads.

Back