Would like to sample any and all brews...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am wanting to see what tasty beers are being brewed out there so I can decide on which kind I wana make.

A more realistic approach would be to check out the BJCP guidelines. The last section of every style description is a list of commercial examples that best represent the style. Read the details of the style and if it sounds like something you'd want to try then pick out a couple of the beers listed the next time you head to the store.

or try this:

[title]WANTED: SAMPLE BOTTLES OF BEER. WILL PAY BIG $$$$[/title]

Except buying and selling homebrew will get you banned from the forum in record time!

To the OP, I understand wanting to try different homebrews to get ideas on what to make. But to sign up for a forum just to ask people to send you free beer isn't going to work. There is no way to prove you're over 21, for one thing. Also, homebrewers are pretty cool people but not likely to pay $12 or so to ship their own precious brew to you when they don't even know you.

I suggest finding a local homebrew club. They usually have monthly tastings, and you can get some great ideas on beer styles.

I am looking to sample any and all cake to find out what kinds of tasty cake are out there so I can decide what kind I wanna take.

My last Bavarian hefeweizen did not turn out very well. I made a miscalculation when adding lactic acid to adjust the pH of the mash, and it resulted in an overly sour beer. In order to keep you from making the same mistake, I'd like to send all 15 gallons to you, at cost.

$60 ingredients
$100 packaging (a little over 6 cases of bottles + caps)
$100 shipping

Plus cost for my time:

$120 - $20/hr, 6 hours brewing
$40 - $20/hr, 2 hours bottling

For the low, low price of $420, you can have 6+ handcrafted cases of beer from which to learn. Please message me at your earliest convenience.

My last Bavarian hefeweizen did not turn out very well. I made a miscalculation when adding lactic acid to adjust the pH of the mash, and it resulted in an overly sour beer. In order to keep you from making the same mistake, I'd like to send all 15 gallons to you, at cost.

$60 ingredients
$100 packaging (a little over 6 cases of bottles + caps)
$100 shipping

Plus cost for my time:

$120 - $20/hr, 6 hours brewing
$40 - $20/hr, 2 hours bottling

For the low, low price of $420, you can have 6+ handcrafted cases of beer from which to learn. Please message me at your earliest convenience.
Hey you can't sell beer on here! BANNED! :p

I wonder if I post a thread asking for a free 3-tier system will actually score me one? What a troll!

I wanna live in a van down by the river - please send me a van, I'll find the river

Damn - I have an extra river I've been wanting to give away. Maybe I'll wait until this year's "pay it forward" thread?

Back